I think the EVJr. is...

One of these. I don't know if, or where, they are marketed outside the US.

Essentially a Chrysler Neon with a retro-looking body. Driven almost exclusively by morbidly obese white, middle class women who think it's a sports car or something.

Attachments

• ptcruiser.jpg
    ptcruiser.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 126
Zaphod B said:
One of these. I don't know if, or where, they are marketed outside the US. ...

unfortunately they were marketed about everywhere in continental europe.

Last edited:
I dont like them, but according to JD Powers and Associates they are on the the most reliable autos on the market. I sound like a comercial. When my daughter was looking at cars I did alot of research and they are rated very good. Thank goodness she bought a Jeep Liberty. I would hate to have one of those ugly little bread trucks in my drive. As far as the Epi Jr. I like mine. Maybe I should put some flames on it.

ZoSo58LP said:
liberty's are one of the most unreliable, shotty things jeep has ever made....

I like them and we have two in our family and never have a bit of trouble. There are lemons in what ever you get :)

according to consumer reports, the most reliable car is the scion xA and xB.

according to consumer reports the pt cruiser does have one of the highest ratings though. I think of the american cars, it does have the highest reliablity rating........although it's actually made in mexico.

I own the xB. it's ugly, but I like it. I had some issues with the dealer and scion has never responded to my emails so I'll never buy toyota/scion again, but it does seem like a good little vehicle.

I like the pt cruiser. I also like the HHR. I guess I like the new, but semi classic look.

BushmasterM4 said:
I dont like them, but according to JD Powers and Associates they are on the the most reliable autos on the market. I sound like a comercial. When my daughter was looking at cars I did alot of research and they are rated very good. Thank goodness she bought a Jeep Liberty. I would hate to have one of those ugly little bread trucks in my drive. As far as the Epi Jr. I like mine. Maybe I should put some flames on it.

Last edited:
That car was/is trendiiiiiiiiiii doen under. Very much a Yuppy &/or mid life crisis car - the price after import gives the car a quasi elite import.
Generally giggled at by anyone not in those demographics as it looks very out of place down here. Rather like someone saw a ZZTop vid & wanted a small, tidy, comfortable, underpowered attention grabber version of a hot car. The legs certainly don't step out of it.
The valve Jr did interest me until price and a Tube Cube for my Marshall Superbass MkII addressed the need.
They look cool & the reviews in this site & other suggest it's a lot of fun but on a budget & needs based it gets the swerve.

The car looks nice, my own dream is an old Volvo 540.. coolest thing ever.

But I say EVR is best damn thing you can get at home playing, I own the combo, If it was loud enough for gigs I'd be set for life. I run it after a VOX tonelab, and every setting sounds heaps and tons and globs better than DI, or any Marshall after a Line 6 POD that my bandmates use. :confused:

...could be the dude at the guitar though. :D

donkeystyle said:
according to consumer reports the pt cruiser does have one of the highest ratings though.

Apparantly, so does Harmony Central...

Reliability : 10
Never broken, absolutely perfect condition, and I crank it regularly at home. I'd advise changing the valves to a Mullard 12AT7 and JJ EL84 if you can, the stock Sovteks are low-quality, thing glass, microphonic and I would go as far as to say about half as structurally strong as the new valves.

next?

Back