I really fucking hate this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a story everywhere. Particularly in Zimbabwe, which in case you didn't know, probably don't, is in Africa.

---------- Update ----------

That was never in question, which is why I can't understand why you'd defend the idiot that killed the lion.
No, I mean the rest of Africa, Egypt, etc.

And I have never defended this guy.

BTW, I believe Texas and some other states have legal big game hunting where you can "shoot a lion in the face -- Homer Simpson" But I might be wrong. I'm not defending that either. I'm just tell you as an FYI.

I'm gonna learn Russian and all of the Asian languages real quick so I can read their news and see if they're reporting on this.

You might read where Putin is shooting stuff bear chested. (he is another asshole)

---------- Update ----------

Is that the fishing equivalent of using a machine gun on a cow?

Its called a net.. :D

I agree "free" is the wrong word. There is no free lunch. Most Europeans pay less than half of what we pay for healthcare though - and their quality of care is just as good. When getting sick often bankrupts families, having low taxes is rather less awesome. Here in the states as recently as 2009 health and hospital fees were the primary cause of 60% of bankruptcy cases. In every other wealthy industrialized country that number is a fraction of that because they all have universal healthcare.

What I don't get is life is short, so why live here, why not move to any other wealthy industrialized country for universal healthcare? You won't get it here until you are 65 if then.

You guys don't have bears or Mooses? I guess I never thought about it before.

no their ancestors killed them all off, and then other ancestors posted the hate messages in stone carvings made stone monoliths of those hate messages. :laughings:

No, I mean the rest of Africa, Egypt, etc.
I've seen it on many other country's news sites. But there's not much of Africa that even has "news".

The news in Chad today - Scorching hot, dirt poor, lots of sand and dirt, stupid american honkie kills lion. That's their only headline and it's on an endless loop.

And I have never defended this guy.
Riiiiight. Your angle is "why do we care?" And then you argue that we're wrong for it when we tell you, and then post some stupid shit about babies. :laughings:

BTW, I believe Texas and some other states have legal big game hunting where you can "shoot a lion in the face -- Homer Simpson" But I might be wrong. I'm not defending that either. I'm just tell you as an FYI.
I don't know what Texas's "big game" laws are because trophy hunting is for losers.

I don't know what Texas's "big game" laws are because trophy hunting is for losers.
Oh but imagine the adulation from your friends and coworkers as you relate the andrenaline-fueled tale of taking down the charging wildebeest...on a game farm in Texas.

:laughings:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back