I made a few straps for David Crosby's Tech....

......"just sort of lost interest when my major supplier closed their doors."

Yep, much the same thing here.

".....so the offer still goes, if you want one of my 'CREW' shirts, give me a list of who you like....."

Tis appreciated but not necessary :) , anyways, my tastes in 'artists" is that diverse I wouldn't know where to start a list ;) . At the end of the day it's the "sentiment" that counts, to me, your generosity in making the offer is more valuable and important than a T-shirt.

Chris :cool:

Hey Ken,...... I boxed up a

Destiny's Child Crew shirt for you,....... that OK...??

just buy me a cida when you come east for the fest..... :eek: :D

Steve

BIG KEN,....

Got your check today,...... thank you much!!!

I have sent your shirt ....you should have it by mid-week....

CHRIS,...... Mr Ausrock,... I need your snailmail,.... I have a mystery shirt I will send you,.....You will like it I'm sure, but I need your addy to get it to you.......

Steve

Got my strap today as well. I thought I was helping you out, turns out it is one of the nicest straps I've got. NIcely padded, jet black, NICE WORK DAWG!

Thank s for the compliment man, I do try to do everything I get involved in to the best of my abilities.....

so I guess what you said is a fine reward for those efforts,....

Thanks again.... and I hope you get a kick outta yer shirt......

Steve :D

I am almost done with a batch for Robert Randolph, and he wanted em with a wireless holder on the back..

These are slightly shorter than the ones I made for Crosby,... the center hole is 48", and they adjust to 2 1/2" longer, and 2 1/2" shorter....

Will post some photos at RP when I finish them, and Robert has picked what he wants......

Steve

Me too, I want one with a wireless holder! (Geez I sound like Veruca Salt) But I do want one, post some picks. P.S. can you emboss a cross on one like you do your name?

Back