Hustle Magic II

ight i'll take slot 1 on the beat battle group and fiev i'll be lookin forward too seein them bigger banners playa so i'mma get to work on some beats

I've got most of them made....need to tweak a couple of them though and then make them fade like they're supposed to...Trust me, they're much tighter than the smaller ones. Probably won't NEED another banner....EVER!!!....ok at least until HM3 comes out and then I'll probably just throw that banner in.

Fieva said:
I've got most of them made....need to tweak a couple of them though and then make them fade like they're supposed to...Trust me, they're much tighter than the smaller ones. Probably won't NEED another banner....EVER!!!....ok at least until HM3 comes out and then I'll probably just throw that banner in.

Lol, Cool man. Can't wait to see it.
I already have a tight beat workin' up, scratch those ones I posted, I got better skills than that. I'mma do somethin' hot.

--Re-Lapse

here's a sample of the new banners...don't download these (for your signature) because I'm still going to fade them with the HM2 banner.

Attachments

• desig-large.jpg
    desig-large.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 5
  • hbrsig-large.jpg
    hbrsig-large.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
  • mindset-large.jpg
    mindset-large.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 7
  • relapsesig-large.jpg
    relapsesig-large.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 5
  • noddysig-large.jpg
    noddysig-large.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
nice let me put my order in...

want it to say B Knot Boss Recordings Hustle Magic 2 Producer.. small version

B Knot Boss Recordings ...large version

:D

LOL....there are no more small versions. Now that I can make them bigger and still fade them wth we want small ones for??? Aiight I got you on that knothead

Lookin' good Fiev. Good job on them.

Not so much for the purple on mine, but it still looks hype. ;)

I'm gettin' some beats done so I can post them up too, then I need to know who's doing a collab wit me on a song, because I know I aint gamed up enough for a solo.

--Re-Lapse

I'm not seeing the thread that d.ease was suppose to open, so I guess I'll just link one of the beats here. Let me know what you all think, or what I can change.

I really like it, but I'm sure there is some critique out there that'll make it better.

let me know, thanks in advance.

As always,

--Re-Lapse

Re-Lapse said:
I'm not seeing the thread that d.ease was suppose to open, so I guess I'll just link one of the beats here. Let me know what you all think, or what I can change.

I really like it, but I'm sure there is some critique out there that'll make it better.

let me know, thanks in advance.

As always,

--Re-Lapse
1 thing.......GIVE ME THAT GUITAR!!!!!!! :D

Noddy301 said:
1 thing.......GIVE ME THAT GUITAR!!!!!!! :D

LOL. All of the stuff in that beat is stock FL7 bro. I just tweaked :)

What do you think of the beat, over-all, though? Is it track worthy? :(

--Re-Lapse

It's OK Id give it a 6 out of ten...needs more change ups....the kick is muffled....a lil too repetive. That snare gets lost in the mix....I mean theres more to it but those are what stuck out to ME... One more thing I love that guitar but I dont think it compliments that other instrument too well...what is the name of that guitar, Id to that mutha mutha JUSTICE....send me the wav file of that guitar

Noddy301 said:
It's OK Id give it a 6 out of ten...needs more change ups....the kick is muffled....a lil too repetive. That snare gets lost in the mix....I mean theres more to it but those are what stuck out to ME... One more thing I love that guitar but I dont think it compliments that other instrument too well...what is the name of that guitar, Id to that mutha mutha JUSTICE....send me the wav file of that guitar

Ahh... I dunno, I fricken love it the way it is. Would you be willing to mess with it and show me what you mean??

& The guitar name is Electric 5, it's under Plugin-Presets>Generators>Sytris>Guitars>Electric 5

I could send you the FLP so you can show me what you mean... if you'd like.. otherwise, I guess I'll have to come back to it another day cus right nwo I think it's hot..

--Re-Lapse

Back