Hustle Magic II music spot

Trumpspade said:
You got some nice anthems there KNot, but it will take the right kind of Mc to pull it off!

yeah so true...still waitin for you to get on a track.. :D

yo noddy! this is the best beat ive heard from you yet!!! this shit is just pure fiiiiiire! btw if you never got any of my pms its cuz theres a problem with it my bad dude..PEACE

Gracias on the love mi familia...

RNB-Verse (16 bar) Hook(8 bar), Verse (16 bar), Hook(8), Hook(8).......

Fieva said:
Congrats on being old enough to vote (the dumbasses out) and smoke (the actual tobaccy not the funny kind...don't gotta show ID for that)!!!! Good luck on the Sears tip. I remember how hard it was to get a job a couple of years back. Hopefully the employment ratios will get better now.

Word of advice for you though....DO NOT....I repeat...DO NOT move in with your chick...especially at that age. And when you get a job, be smart about your money...I was dumb about mine back in the day when I could have stacked that shit and invested it in some nice ass stocks or somethin' instead of blowing the shit partying.

Damn now I'm sounding old as hell...

Grandpa Fiev. LOL
(no that name will NOT stick)

LOL. Late advice, I am already living with her. Don't worry, I'm smarter about my money. I don't party, I don't drink, smoke, or chew, or do anything like that. So saving is all I can really do, until we move out into an apartment. :)

So far, I have the job at Sears, I might have a 3rd interview on Thursday (Tomorrow) So we'll see!.

--Re-Lapse

Noddy301 said:
Got something off the sentimental tip, did it a while back. I believe Fyre is gonna hop on it after vacation, but if another artist is interested in it lemme know...

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5319390&q=hi

I'm definitely Diggin that beat homeboy, that shits fly.

I got a couple shitz I need to work on, but I link you up anyway.

http://www.soundclick.com/strictproductions ,, // music // ,, check out the top two. Potent, and Late, they are both under construction, but I think with a bit of tweaking they can be worked.

My girlfriend has a beautiful voice, so I'm going to throw her on a beat for a hook/chorus line. That can be thrown up on the album if it's fyre enough. ;)

Hope all is well.

--Re-Lapse

Re-Lapse said:
LOL. Late advice, I am already living with her. Don't worry, I'm smarter about my money. I don't party, I don't drink, smoke, or chew, or do anything like that. So saving is all I can really do, until we move out into an apartment. :)

So far, I have the job at Sears, I might have a 3rd interview on Thursday (Tomorrow) So we'll see!.

--Re-Lapse

Good luck. You have a lot of stuff I didn't have back then...knowledge to invest in stuff to make better tracks, fam to get advice from to help step your game up, a clear head on your shoulders to not blow money (plus the economy is different now....back then gas wasn't shit)...list goes on. Just make sure you use it to the fullest.

Fiev,

Fieva said:
Good luck. You have a lot of stuff I didn't have back then...knowledge to invest in stuff to make better tracks, fam to get advice from to help step your game up, a clear head on your shoulders to not blow money (plus the economy is different now....back then gas wasn't shit)...list goes on. Just make sure you use it to the fullest.

Fiev,

Well right now we got a few grand in the bank for movin' out into an apartment or getting a new car so we can get on our own and start stuff up, so I can't exactly buy any production equipment as of now, but Fruity Loops is treating me good for now. Have you went to my sound click or my Myspace to check out a couple beats, if we got some hot ass artist that has some nice vocals they can throw some different sounds into the beat itself, to spice it up a bit, because I'm drawing and shooting blanks here.

Just let me know what you think, for real. No nice stuff here, just tell me bluntly how bad, or how good they are, or can be. :)

http://www.myspace.com/strictproductions
http://www.soundclick.com/strictproductions

Thanks in advance, Grandpa Fiev ;)

--Re-Lapse

I'm diggin the I Love You remix up until the flutes come in. I see the attempt to change it up but it really didn't need to (I would kill that and just let the drums play for that). I'm a sucker for guitars though. It doesn't sound as crisp as it should though.

Fieva said:
I'm diggin the I Love You remix up until the flutes come in. I see the attempt to change it up but it really didn't need to (I would kill that and just let the drums play for that). I'm a sucker for guitars though. It doesn't sound as crisp as it should though.

So you think I should pull the flute? Should I just leave it and let it flow? or should I make a change up with a different synth... I thought it enhanced it, A LOT.. and I loved it.

But, then again, I'm not sure.

I could shorten it and make it a hook, but.

Lemme know.

Thanks.

What about the other 3?

--Re-Lapse :cool:

Re-Lapse said:
So you think I should pull the flute? Should I just leave it and let it flow? or should I make a change up with a different synth... I thought it enhanced it, A LOT.. and I loved it.

But, then again, I'm not sure.

I could shorten it and make it a hook, but.

Lemme know.

Thanks.

What about the other 3?

--Re-Lapse :cool:

The other 3 sound too basic. If I gave you critique on them it wouldn't be accurate right now. Ears aren't in the right frame of mind tonight, but that flute hit me like a shells from Dick Cheney's gun on a hunting trip. They should go.

I'll definitely critique the rest though.

DesertEase said:
Thats tuff fiev but it's funny as hell
Fiev I happen to think that flute is kinda sexy...maybe its just in the wrong placement...Lapse maybe if you end the beat off with the flute, it'll sorta give you the vibe that another track is coming on with that melody...ya dig??? I friggin love that beat though, can I get a personal request though??? Can you through a couple of 808 drumz in there for me :D

Re-Lapse said:
Well right now we got a few grand in the bank for movin' out into an apartment or getting a new car so we can get on our own and start stuff up, so I can't exactly buy any production equipment as of now, but Fruity Loops is treating me good for now. Have you went to my sound click or my Myspace to check out a couple beats, if we got some hot ass artist that has some nice vocals they can throw some different sounds into the beat itself, to spice it up a bit, because I'm drawing and shooting blanks here.

Just let me know what you think, for real. No nice stuff here, just tell me bluntly how bad, or how good they are, or can be. :)

http://www.myspace.com/strictproductions
http://www.soundclick.com/strictproductions

Thanks in advance, Grandpa Fiev ;)

--Re-Lapse
sup man

checked out the beats on your myspace page...
what are you using to make beats? are u using stock sounds? the reason i ask is beacause alot of the the sounds sound like the ones that come with fruity loops. If you need samples i have a gang i could give you all really good ones' and if you are workin with reason i have refills for days .

I just feel like each track has it's potential but the dominent instrument sounds casio keyboard ish if that makes sense. If this is the sound you are looking for then disregard anything i wrote but if it's not then there are plenty of people here who can help you get you where you need to go.

Theres nothing wrong with being original and composing your own beats.
But the only reason i give you my opinion is because as an artist i get inspiration when i hear beats to write and i don't really get that from all your tracks.

let me know if you need the samples man

peace

Kevlar

Fieva said:
The other 3 sound too basic. If I gave you critique on them it wouldn't be accurate right now. Ears aren't in the right frame of mind tonight, but that flute hit me like a shells from Dick Cheney's gun on a hunting trip. They should go.

I'll definitely critique the rest though.

Aight. I feel ya. That's why I was hopin' the artist who jumps on the beat, could throw a few vocals into the beat itself, to enhance it. As they are basic, I know.

The flute, I'll do something different with it, maybe I'll take it and make a whole new beat with it, and just scratch it off of the beat for now.

I thought it enhanced it, a lot. But, I'll see what it sounds like without.

Noddy301 said:
Fiev I happen to think that flute is kinda sexy...maybe its just in the wrong placement...Lapse maybe if you end the beat off with the flute, it'll sorta give you the vibe that another track is coming on with that melody...ya dig??? I friggin love that beat though, can I get a personal request though??? Can you through a couple of 808 drumz in there for me

I feel ya there, I love the flute part, but I'll definitely revise it and throw a couple of 808's in there for ya you want it to drop low, doncha?

kevlar said:
sup man

what are you using to make beats? are u using stock sounds? the reason i ask is beacause alot of the the sounds sound like the ones that come with fruity loops. If you need samples i have a gang i could give you all really good ones' and if you are workin with reason i have refills for days .

I just feel like each track has it's potential but the dominent instrument sounds casio keyboard ish if that makes sense. If this is the sound you are looking for then disregard anything i wrote but if it's not then there are plenty of people here who can help you get you where you need to go.

But the only reason i give you my opinion is because as an artist i get inspiration when i hear beats to write and i don't really get that from all your tracks.

peace

Kevlar

I do need some samples, I am using all the stock sounds in FL6. I lost all of my soundbanks that I had saved up. If you could hook me up with a huge zipped up folder of some wav's or whatever, that'd be great. I like to work with new things all the time.

As for reason, I still can't figure that program out.

I know you're an artist, but you don't like _any_ of the beats up there? Couldn't you work with it and spit some fire on.. any of them?

check a couple others out, that noddy helped me with.

Hope I can get Somone to spit on those.

--Re-Lapse

Kevlar said:
sup man

peace

Kevlar

Yo Kev I'm sitting on about 12 - 16 GB of refills. Don't know how many you're on but I'd be down for a trade.

Back