Hustle Magic II music spot

I'll probably be throwing some of both up on the HM this time...beats and verses. Cause I just do it like dat!

Fiev.

DesertEase said:
kevlar stay on top of this thread right here cuz me and the other beat makers are about to start posting up beats here for artists to listen to and decide if they wanna use them or not

Sounds good i'll be here patiently waiting the chariateof the gods :)

the melodies are finished in this beat but i can change around kicks and snares and hats to your liking if you want otherwise gimme ya e-mail so i can send u the wav's so u can rip this ish anybody else jumpin on this track????

Yeah

alemieux07@yahoo.com

Yeah tbe beat is nice maybe flip the sample on the breakdown? Otherwise it's tight...yeah someone else jump on it wit ya boy. Maybe i can get Cha to do it i talked to him the other day that would be tight considering he was my memtor for sometime.

DesertEase said:
the melodies are finished in this beat but i can change around kicks and snares and hats to your liking if you want otherwise gimme ya e-mail so i can send u the wav's so u can rip this ish anybody else jumpin on this track????

Well I been hella busy with movin my girlfriend up wit me, and Im goin to pheonix for a couple weeks, in a couple weeks. So, I haven't had to much time to check this stuff out. But I listened to that beat, it's fly. But I have one problem with it, the repetitive sample. I'd need more change-up's to be able to flow to it. Kevlar could probably kill that beat.

If you do need another Emcee, just hit me up in PM and let me know. or send the wav/mp3 to re-lapse@hotmail.com and I'll see what I can throw down for you.

I'm also working on a new beat for the comp. cd as well.

--Re-Lapse

DesertEase said:

Well I been hella busy with movin my girlfriend up wit me, and Im goin to pheonix for a couple weeks, in a couple weeks. So, I haven't had to much time to check this stuff out. But I listened to that beat, it's fly. But I have one problem with it, the repetitive sample. I'd need more change-up's to be able to flow to it. Kevlar could probably kill that beat.

If you do need another Emcee, just hit me up in PM and let me know. or send the wav/mp3 to re-lapse@hotmail.com and I'll see what I can throw down for you.

I'm also working on a new beat for the comp. cd as well.

--Re-Lapse

hey Desert Ease - that "for you" beat is hot - i mite have a female that can git up on it - if i can wrock it as well - let me know whats up?

yo - rafa - choir is cool, mad cool - n west coast is ICECOLDSMOOVE im gon be tellin some folk i know bout u - im a try to get some hook ups - for folks round here - if i can get soem of the artist i know to actually show up for rec. sessions!!!

MAN, I SHOULD A SNATCHED THAT ONE UP - BEFORE - BUT I REMEMBER HEARIN THAT ONE!!

LOL - IM WAITIN ON VERSES FROM MY PEEPLEZ TO CEE HOW THE COLLABO IS GON WORK - IM A GIT WIT U MAAD SOON THOUGH

yo gully let me get ya e-mail and i'll send u the wav's a nicely zipped up as long as ur e-mail can support it, if not then i'll send em 1 at a time and you can get the shorty on there as well as you and then show it to kevlar and see if he wanna jump on it with you and anybody else too...lets do it big for the comp. cd

Best Song Contest 4 Solo Spot!!!

I say it's time for some of the contests to start. I think we should start with the best song overall. Panel, what do you think??

If the panel agrees, I think it should go down like this. Here are the rules.

1.) The beat has to be original (of course), we don't want any beats made by mainstream dj's or beat selling sites unless it is from someone who sells beats on this forum and can verify the agreed terms of use (otherwise it's too hard to prove if it was paid for or what kind of rights were purchased).

2.) Lyrical delivery, how the lyrics and beat flow together, how good does it sound overall, and mixing will be considered in the final panel decision.

3.) You can drop songs in this thread, but please include something in the title since we get folks posting beats in here too. I don't want to sleep on your track accidentally.

4.) The deadline should be June 2. That gives you about a week to put your best out.

Unless we do a panel vote and ideas are added in or edited, this may be how it will be.

Getcha flow on,
Fiev.

Does

This mean tracks we already have done? or do they have to be a collab with someone on this forum? Because i have some real heaters but they aren't collabs with anyone on here...well not technically he is registered just not active like he should be ..thanks

All tracks have to had been done this year. I think you should be open to collab with anyone (helps spread word around) but get the beats from someone here or make your own, just in order to avoid potential copyright issues.

Fiev.

Fieva said:
I say it's time for some of the contests to start. I think we should start with the best song overall. Panel, what do you think??

If the panel agrees, I think it should go down like this. Here are the rules.

1.) The beat has to be original (of course), we don't want any beats made by mainstream dj's or beat selling sites unless it is from someone who sells beats on this forum and can verify the agreed terms of use (otherwise it's too hard to prove if it was paid for or what kind of rights were purchased).

2.) Lyrical delivery, how the lyrics and beat flow together, how good does it sound overall, and mixing will be considered in the final panel decision.

3.) You can drop songs in this thread, but please include something in the title since we get folks posting beats in here too. I don't want to sleep on your track accidentally.

4.) The deadline should be June 2. That gives you about a week to put your best out.

Unless we do a panel vote and ideas are added in or edited, this may be how it will be.

Getcha flow on,
Fiev.

I think that'll work. Pardon my scarce posting, I have like literally 7 projects being done all at once right now :(

Back