Hrc#5?

crawdad said:
I'd be up for an a cappela challenge. You know what I'd really like? A humor/parody challenge, just to see how demented this clinic can really be.

Hoorah, I'm done already! :)

A humor/parody challenge....ha! Preferably of music made by another board member LOL :D

A ChrisHarris parody! Can't wait! (where IS that guy?)

Nah, that could be quite painful don't you think?

I wanna parody Brad.

[donknottsvoice]Let's talk about Fire Safety. Sniff. Stop, drop and roll, Mother Fletcher![/donknottsvoice]

:D

-d-

The suggestion someone made about recording something while totally nude kinda sticks out... no boxer shorts, no fishnet teddies... buck naked... swinging to the beat.

I'd do acappella...but not covers of other HRC songs...or Compilation songs...I don't think I could figure them out!!!!

_Kirstin

crawdad said:
You know what I'd really like? A humor/parody challenge, just to see how demented this clinic can really be.

Now that's the ticket!
I nominate Crawdads suggestion for 5,anybody second?
Let the dementia roll!:D

crawdad said:
You know what I'd really like? A humor/parody challenge, just to see how demented this clinic can really be.

Now that's the ticket!
I nominate Crawdads suggestion for 5,how about it guys?
Let the dementia roll!:D

About the a capella challenge:

fprod south said:
Don't know really how to critique an a capella arrangement.

Phil does have a point here....how do you critique an a capella arrangement? Or the mix? This is a mixing clinic right? How is this challenge going to improve our mixing skills? It is a lot of fun, and a good rush of adrenalin too (when you hit submit) but I think there are better, more mixrelated, challenges to think of...

Or am I missing the point of what the challenges are about? :)

(of course it's obvious I heard my a capella song today with clear ears after a good night sleep, and I'D REALLY WANT TO TAKE IT DOWN! LOL )

Last edited:
Ped, It's not JUST a mixing clinic, it's also a place where we can share our ideas, accomplishments, and talents with peers! I understand your point, but just take a look at how little actual mix advice was given during HRC#4!

Twist

Back