How would YOU record using MY gear?

If you don't have anything helpful to say, don't you have something better to do? And I'm not selling my shit.

To those of you with helpful thoughts, thanks for the replies.

Jonari said:
If you don't have anything helpful to say, don't you have something better to do? And I'm not selling my shit.

Don't YOU? Other than posting ridiculous questions with no purpose in this forum?

PLug & Play
P.S. a didge isn't "Australian" it's a regionally specific instrument which, when used appropraitely & in keeping with lore, law & custom, is used solely by males from a limited number of Aboriginal nations in the Top End.

rayc said:
PLug & Play
P.S. a didge isn't "Australian" it's a regionally specific instrument which, when used appropraitely & in keeping with lore, law & custom, is used solely by males from a limited number of Aboriginal nations in the Top End.

More than I wanted to know about the didge.

The looming issue here is how that boomerang (on his list->I'm not being un- p.c.)will affect his mixes.

superbeatballer said:
More than I wanted to know about the didge.

The looming issue here is how that boomerang (on his list->I'm not being un- p.c.)will affect his mixes.

Is there a new piece of gear on the market called the boomerang that I have not heard of? If so, what does it do? :D :D :cool:

Jonari said:

Well done on your reply!! Gold Star. :D Only took you two months as well....excellent!

I would probably get some cats rounded up that actually know how to play the instruments and work with your gear. Why would someone with that much shit ask what to do with it?
Dude... that is the a horribly vague question! I work in the IT industry and there is a running joke when a customer says "my computer is broke, what do I do?" Your question is the new joke on this BBS!!!

Sorry man... you have to be more specific. :cool:

Back