Samson Rubicon Monitors (2)
Edirol FA-101 Interface
JBL speakers (2)
Gibson SG faded series w/ soft case
Roland AC100 Acoustic Amp
Fender Twin Reverb Amp
Gibson J-45 Acoustic Guitar w/ hard case

How would you go about things?

I'd send the Washburns in a crossing pattern over the middle, with the digie doing a hook and run from the manhole cover. Then I'd play action fake to the Edirol up the middle while bootlegging to the left with the Yamaha running interference. Once I got to the Henderson's Chevy, I pass it down to the Gibson SG over by the lightpole.

G.

I dont know what ur trying to record...if ur gonna record, where is the condenser mic? u have so much equipment, but not a condenser?

Dr Biscuits said:
Ya, I don't even think that stuff is Mac compatible...

i hear there are severe problems with recording anything Gibson onto a Mac..for some reason, they all come out sounding like a Tele..go figure. think it might have something to do with the sample frequency.

MessianicDreams said:
i hear there are severe problems with recording anything Gibson onto a Mac..for some reason, they all come out sounding like a Tele..go figure. think it might have something to do with the sample frequency.
That's a new one, i hope you are joking!!

Plug Fa 101 into mac via firewire, connect speakers to outputs of edirol fa 101 or mixer which has been attached to the ins/out onn the fa 101...set up track/s in logic....plug in microphones to inputs of mixer and/fa101...take one of them sources, point mic at it...hit record..stop recording when finished....And there you have it,,,"gentlemen, you have just recorded your first No.1" Do you want me to make a Flow chart?

SouthSIDE Glen said:
I'd send the Washburns in a crossing pattern over the middle, with the digie doing a hook and run from the manhole cover. Then I'd play action fake to the Edirol up the middle while bootlegging to the left with the Yamaha running interference. Once I got to the Henderson's Chevy, I pass it down to the Gibson SG over by the lightpole.

G.

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!

i thought the XLS402 was a poweramp ...but do this

1.mic the didgeridoo
2.into the delay then
3.into the fender twin..
4.line out that into the crown powering the stage monitor,
5.mic that into the AC100
6. line out that into the Yamaha MG124FX (with all effx at 100%)
7. line that to the jbl's
8. (this is most imporant) put both samson condensors in an x/y config INSIDE the Gibson J-45 Acoustic Guitar w/ hard case (still in case to reduce unwanted noise)
9. run these into your edirol
10. hard pan in logic and
11. blam there you go

dont forget my fee for these 11 steps to glory (that'll be $400 plz)

gl

Jonari said:
I record onto Logic Pro 7 on my G4 with the following equipment:

Digitech Synth Wah
Samson Q mic (pair)
Boss Compressor/Sustainer
Shure SM58 vocal mic
Fender 1270 stage monitor
Samson condenser mics (2)
Boss Digidelay
Remo Djembe 14"
Arial Acoustic Guitar
Australian Didgeridoo
Yamaha MG124FX 12-Channel Mixer with DFX
Edirol PCR-80 midi keyboard
Crown XLS402 preamp
Washburn HB-30D
Washburn HB-30 w/ soft case
LP Aspire Conga + Bongo set w/ stands
Boomerang
Samson Rubicon Monitors (2)
Edirol FA-101 Interface
JBL speakers (2)
Gibson SG faded series w/ soft case
Roland AC100 Acoustic Amp
Fender Twin Reverb Amp
Gibson J-45 Acoustic Guitar w/ hard case

How would you go about things?
Anyone get the feeling he's selling this stuff...im mean why tell us if the guitars have cases or the bongos have stands? Very odd..no?

gummblefish said:
Anyone get the feeling he's selling this stuff...im mean why tell us if the guitars have cases or the bongos have stands? Very odd..no?

I get that feeling too being that this is very similar to his post in the Guitar board lololol :p

Yeah just checked that other thread out, very strange i think. Could be that he has a inventory of all this stuff that he has cut and pasted, though it is quite alot of specific stuff to not know what to do with it.

Well, where you put those empty cases and stands might affect the sound of the recording.

No, I'm not worried about being nice right now......

This has got to be the stupidest fucking post that I've ever seen.

Why don't you plug in the SM58 and record yourself zipping and unzipping all of your soft cases, and beating on your bongos with the boomerang?

:p

gummblefish said:
Yeah just checked that other thread out, very strange i think. Could be that he has a inventory of all this stuff that he has cut and pasted, though it is quite alot of specific stuff to not know what to do with it.
It's called "fencing hot merchandise."

G.

Back