Worthwhile?

• This is awesome! Gimme me more!

Votes: 134 83.8%
  • *sigh*, whatever

Votes: 16 10.0%
  • What a windbag! Shaddap!

Votes: 10 6.3%

• Total voters
So its been 5 years already:eek: See what I mean...before you know it he'll be askin for the keys to the car and $100 bill to take his girlfriend to McDonalds.:D And you'll be wondering where the time went.:confused::laughings:

I'm already wondering where the time went - seems just yesterday he'd sleep cradled in my one arm and now he's a 50lb athelete with long hair chasing girls. Actually, they mostly chase him.

Speaking of keys.... my son's been driving since age 3 (2008):

Ride out the economy? ummmmmmm,...I don't think you've been paying attention frederic....the Wallstreet gang stole it.:p It ain't NEVER comin back.:rolleyes:

Actually, the gang was following orders from those above. As always is the case, senior level executives stole our money. Remember, money is neither created nor destroyed and instead simply transferred from one to another. I'll stop here before I get into my political rant.

Doesn't bother me though. I've ALWAYS been on the edge and learned a long time ago how to survive. But the middle class is in for a rude awakening.

It bothers me... I'm trying to provide for my family without employment, and the two businesses I started during the past five years had some early successes but I couldn't seem to keep the momentum going. A salesperson I am not, even though I have the suits.

I'd bet theres an eternity of funland rides waiting for them. And theres no judgement hedgefund.:D

I'd rather make draw out the process - metal cages in Times Square allowing passerby's to poke them with blunt stinks.

Well, good luck to you frederic. Have fun with that kiddo while you can.
fitZ:drunk:

Thanks. Would be better if I could feed him easier lol.

Attachments

• IMG00254.jpg
    IMG00254.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 179
:eek: OMG frederic, looks like you're gonna have your hands full for a while.:D
Has he had any movie offers yet? I bet you have him installing main bearings and rebuilding carbs too already:laughings:

I'd rather make draw out the process - metal cages in Times Square allowing passerby's to poke them with blunt stinks.
I'd save that one for Bernanke, Greenspan and Rubin. As for Paulson and a few others, well lets just say "skinning alive" is too good. :mad:
Now I understand why the Russian Czars were lined up and shot.:rolleyes:

Frankly, after 6 years of deep research on the Federal Reserve, the IRS and their history, all I can say is the working class is fucked. If you knew what I know now, you'd understand this "crisis" was business as usual for the Financial elite of the world. And they use the Politcal elite to make it happen.
Afterall, you witnessed the largest tranferral of wealth the world has ever seen, and not ONE SINGLE ELITE has been held accountable. Same as the torture debacle. Same thing. Consider the Obama/DOJ preposterous ..."we must look FORWARD...not BACKWARD" ideology, and juxtaposition it against the Obama DOJ's recent repugnant indictments of a couple of Bush era "whisleblowers"(aka Thomas Drake and James Risen) and it becomes blindingly obvious the TWO TIERED JUSTICE SYSTEM of the U.S. is alive and well. Where ordinary citizens are prosecuted with impunity for the slightest transgressions , the Political and financial elite who pillage the world with continuous undeclared wars, and torture with expressive arrogance, are
exonerated and rewarded for their subserviance to the powers that be.

Personally, I smell a revolution brewing. Maybe not in my lifetime, but its as certain as death, as new laws and technology bring the stench of tyranny closer and closer day by day. I'm just glad I witnessed the beginning in my lifetime, as I can pass on to my kids, the TRUTH of why it's gonna happen.
The only question is....when will the American public pull their blinders off?
The day the mass arrests of american citizens start to fill the FEMA camps, thats when.:rolleyes: And you better believe these camps exist already.
Well, enough already. I have to go puke.:(

Has he had any movie offers yet? I bet you have him installing main bearings and rebuilding carbs too already:laughings:

He might very well be on "Joe Einstien", though that hasn't been confirmed yet. The producers were very interested in the video above as well as the car project overall. They are considering coming out here to see the newer, badder, bigger car that's in progress. Since it's not driveable yet, they're not that interested in the new car yet.

Though, it will have a 5 HP electric motor and uses an Audi differentially off an A4 or A8, I forget which :)

Frankly, after 6 years of deep research on the Federal Reserve, the IRS and their history, all I can say is the working class is fucked. If you knew what I know now, you'd understand this "crisis" was business as usual for the Financial elite of the world. And they use the Politcal elite to make it happen.

Absolutely. The only way to undo this is to unite as a people and force change. We are potentially 300M strong to their 50,000. We would win even if we used blunt sticks. The problem is (and those in power highly encourage this) we fight amongst ourselves over issues the government isn't interested in nor allowed to be - religion, abortion, and so on.

Until we unite as one voice, we're all screwed.

when will the American public pull their blinders off?

When they are all broke, homeless, and rather hungry. That's when those in power will really be in control, much the way any king, czar or dictator has at any point in our history.

Our forefathers had it right... and since then, we've monkeyed with the system to the point of disabling their cleverness almost 100%.

The sad thing is most American's don't realize they don't live in a democracy, even though we spread that around the world like litter.

The sad thing is most American's don't realize they don't live in a democracy, even though we spread that around the world like litter.
You hit it on the nailhead frederic. Ok, enough "cave" stuff here.:D

So, your car may be a "star" too, huh? I didn't see a link to a video. I'll check it out.
fitZ

Thanks for posting this! I really appreciated the articles and answers to questions.

I have had a few small web businesses online when I was 16-20 but never really did things right as a business should and now I am about to start pursuing some of them same goals and ambitions again the right way this time... among building a small live room/control room (if i can even call it that) in a basement. Maybe make that a small label and release some stuff, who knows.

The electric car made me light up :D. My son is 3 1/2 and I need to get him one of them electric cars, only I can't build it... lol... I'm thinking maybe from Walmart. Man would he just love that. Puttin' that on my to do list for sure!

Thanks again for the post!

careful what you wish for

Nice piece, Frederic. I would add some suggestions from experience: Test the waters before investing - both to see what's out there and what's in you. Engineering and producing for others is vastly different from working on your own stuff. Babysitter; mediator; politician; bouncer. Are you ready to wear these hats? Because you will be expected to - all the time.

I've done engineering and producing of local musicians, and quickly realized I wanted nothing to do with that end of things. In fact, after experiences like running take after take - when clearly the second take was the best. Having musicians show up completely unprepared and wanting to write as they go. Hey, it's your $125/hr...and it's fine if you're Keith Richards and have the funds. From an engineer or producer's aspect, though, it's excruciatingly boring and frustrating, and the talent is invariably disappointed with the (lack of) results

Then again, I've had a young lad in who was totally prepared and organized. He played all the instruments, from drums to BGVs, and we banged out a couple of tracks that sounded great.

It can turn music into "product", which is fine if you're ready to take that step. I wasn't, and it damn near ruined the pleasure of owning a studio for me.

All I'm saying is be careful. Getting paid a decent wage to work in a studio sounds great, but it's also hard, stressful work.

Back