How to mix a home recording, budget edition..pt 1.

Wow, I went back and read this whole thread. What a beauty! Can't believe I missed it. :( Here's what i would have said!

reading comprehension? I'll try it again in bold and caps IF YOU HAVEN'T LISTENED OR WATCHED ANY OF THE VIDEOS PLEASE DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD

oops

Filler text. Apparently you need 5 posts here to post links. This is post #5. :D

I hate when people do this...are you seriously so dull that you can't find 5 things on this whole website to comment on?

In fact I challenge the clowns that neg repped me to send me their tracks or I can send them this track and we can have a mix off....fuck the talking let the ears decide....

lol @ hip hop beat man wanting to challenge people to mixoffs. I can mix a beat in 5 minutes.

not people saying I suck w/o listening and then saying go play/record an instrument like that has anything to do with mixing...but i'm the one being childish I apologize lol...

Wow, your beat actually does suck. You tried to be original and ended up with a beat that feels jerky. Then, to compound the failureness, you looped the same 1 or 2 bars for the whole song. That's fail even by hiphop standards lol.

Blueberry Pop Tarts here.

Mmmmmm I haven't had pop tarts in years! I now crave them thanks to you, Jimmy. lol

Most amusing & I have actually watched some of the videos.

So far I have learned:
David Gibson and the Art of Mixing has nothing to worry about in the video stakes.
Greg makes some great music that isn't metal
An A-Designs MP-2A would cost me over £2k so is never going to live in my tiny music space.
There are still people who don't understand 'should've' is abbreviated from 'should have', and not 'should of'.
Rami is brilliant, but we all knew that already
I still have loads to learn about mixing and these videos aren't going to help

Onwards and upwards

Most amusing & I have actually watched some of the videos.

So far I have learned:
David Gibson and the Art of Mixing has nothing to worry about in the video stakes.
Greg makes some great music that isn't metal
An A-Designs MP-2A would cost me over £2k so is never going to live in my tiny music space.
There are still people who don't understand 'should've' is abbreviated from 'should have', and not 'should of'.
Rami is brilliant, but we all knew that already
I still have loads to learn about mixing and these videos aren't going to help

Onwards and upwards

You are wise. Did you really read that whole thing? lol! Welcome man! :)

damn

On the level of 1-10 this thread is a 10 on the insanity scale! Greg you may not like Rap/Hip-Hop etc. but where I come from you are a gangster joking or not joking on here. I don't know what kind of valuable info can be found on here and for that matter on page 9 I don't think that's even relevant but damn ya'll are amazing on these internets lmao!

Yup! Pure entertainment here huh? LOL! It pays to start a thread with a valid question. But man it can be fun when attitude is present......

Good times.......

Back