How to get more volume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been nasty.

:facepalm:

check out a fella named pete townshend. He was mixing better music than you likely ever will, and way before you were in your moma's mixer.

well, credible or not you come across as an angry nasty little boy. And if you behave like this in the real world i suppose you're a lonely angry nasty little boy. Haters gonna hate i suppose. There's really no amount of knowledge, you're convinced you have, that makes it ok for you to talk to people the way you do. Grow up little fella, it's time.

I know, i know... You don't give a shit. Problem with all that is that once you've said all the nasty stuff one time it looses any little bit of meaning it may have ever had. Especially if it's all you spew every time you open your mouth. And you run out material pretty quickly. Remember... Positive critique is infinitely useful. Negative bs is infinitely useless.

the nasty rants get shorter and shorter and the material just starts to sound like a broken record.

There's a good chance he'll now try to prove me wrong. Lol...

i don't live under a rock buddy. Just curious as to what makes someone so angry that they become a one trick pony full of nasty.

Lol. Your are being a nasty one-trick pony, and we can now add liar and hypocrite to the list.

And what good does your attack of another member have to do with this thread?

We are attempting to find reality for the OP. The thread got derailed by someone not making sense. How adult is it of a 55 year old to join in and make assaults at a member trying to keep the information given here on point?

No offense but 6 posts in a year and your age does not make you a 'contributing member' of this site.

I would hope you actually read any of this thread. If you are truly wise, you would know that this was not the time to throw out your personal opinion of a long term member that has given more to help others than you have given with your contributions.

This is not a site for giving opinions on personal behavior or opinions of them. It is Home Recording. We talk about that and hopefully help each other by proving what we have to say.

Oh wow. Sorry I missed this post.

Ok... Not sure what constantly trashing people and calling them all filthy names has to do with relaying information about home recording. But, you guys run with it. lol... Hope it serves you well.

Have a great one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back