How to get more volume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speculation is confusing you and others, it's better to keep that speculation private and best not to do it at all. What you should be doing is to help OP by sharing your knowledge and experience and make objective arguments about what is said in the discussion. That's the point, the point is not to be a master in who is who on the Internet. In this way you will not confuse others. Also consider the value of learning not to judge others.

What we are trying to do is 'not confuse' the OP. You are the one confusing the OP as well as everyone else trying to help.

You are just as guilty of judging others as anyone in this thread. Problem is you don't make any sense.

Please stop.

What we are trying to do is 'not confuse' the OP. You are the one confusing the OP as well as everyone else trying to help.

You are just as guilty of judging others as anyone in this thread. Problem is you don't make any sense.

Please stop.

Nice... I'm out of here.

That's what they always do. If I had a dollar for every time some butthurt moron took a shot at my music I'd buy this site and turn into a food truck.

Hey...I've goofed on your music, and you've goofed on mine in the past.....:D.....but we've also both given positive criticism too, and we don't feel intimidated about posting up our music.

The point is....
At some point, you gotta show something, otherwise, you can't keep talking about "your" projects and how you did this and that, or mock the work of others....and never post up yours.
When people do that....you know they got nothing.

Nice... I'm out of here.

Right......kinda figured that was the next move. Easier than putting up.

Get the door..................thanks!

Nice... I'm out of here.

Bummer. :)

I would really like to say that this site welcomes everyone to give opinions and help out others. I feel you also have something to offer and would love to learn from you, but you just seem to come across as someone who thinks they have great information but nothing substantial to back it up.

I am not ragging on you. I am just being honest as to how your statements come across to others.

Don't run off. Post some things you have recorded and explain yourself. If you can't do that then you are a fraud.

Sorry man, that is the truth.

:)

Hey...I've goofed on your music, and you've goofed on mine in the past.....:D.....but we've also both given positive criticism too, and we don't feel intimidated about posting up our music.

The point is....you gotta show something, otherwise, you can't keep talking about "your" projects and how you did this and that, or mock the work of others....and never post up yours.

I don't give a shit if some internet nobody hates my music. Especially some hack that claims to be into christian pop or whatever that shit is. Those kinds of people aren't supposed to like my kind of music. That doesn't matter though. This site is about recording, home recording, and I'm a home recorder and do pretty okay with it. I, like many others in here, put my money where my mouth is by posting recordings. I post raw tracks, I post entire mixes track by track. I let other people mix my raw tracks. I post all sorts of guitar tone clips. None of that makes me an expert, but what it does make me is transparent and genuine and it allows others to make up their own mind on whether or not they wanna find me credible. I'm not just running generic ambiguous lip service like musicwater is.

'Prove it or loose it' in regards to MusicWater's credibility. All it takes for someone to prove any point is a simple sample of what is being described. If someone can't or won't do that, then anything they say is meaningless garbage like most crap on the internet. HR is not the place for that type of BS directions without showing anything to prove a point. Obviously we all agree here. BTW, that is odd. lol

No need for moderators. We can just do this by ourselves. :)

I don't give a shit if some internet nobody hates my music. Especially some hack that claims to be into christian pop or whatever that shit is. Those kinds of people aren't supposed to like my kind of music. That doesn't matter though. This site is about recording, home recording, and I'm a home recorder and do pretty okay with it. I, like many others in here, put my money where my mouth is by posting recordings. I post raw tracks, I post entire mixes track by track. I let other people mix my raw tracks. I post all sorts of guitar tone clips. None of that makes me an expert, but what it does make me is transparent and genuine and it allows others to make up their own mind on whether or not they wanna find me credible. I'm not just running generic ambiguous lip service like musicwater is.

Well, credible or not you come across as an angry nasty little boy. And if you behave like this in the real world I suppose you're a lonely angry nasty little boy. Haters gonna hate I suppose. There's really no amount of knowledge, you're convinced you have, that makes it ok for you to talk to people the way you do. Grow up little fella, it's time.

I know, I know... You don't give a shit. Problem with all that is that once you've said all the nasty stuff one time it looses any little bit of meaning it may have ever had. Especially if it's all you spew every time you open your mouth. And you run out material pretty quickly. Remember... Positive critique is infinitely useful. Negative BS is infinitely useless.

Well, credible or not you come across as an angry nasty little boy. And if you behave like this in the real world I suppose you're a lonely angry nasty little boy. Haters gonna hate I suppose. There's really no amount of knowledge, you're convinced you have, that makes it ok for you to talk to people the way you do. Grow up little fella, it's time.

I know, I know... You don't give a shit. Problem with all that is that once you've said all the nasty stuff one time it looses any little bit of meaning it may have ever had. Especially if it's all you spew every time you open your mouth. And you run out material pretty quickly. Remember... Positive critique is infinitely useful. Negative BS is infinitely useless.

Lol. The internet is having it's monthly cycle.

And what good does your attack of another member have to do with this thread?

We are attempting to find reality for the OP. The thread got derailed by someone not making sense. How adult is it of a 55 year old to join in and make assaults at a member trying to keep the information given here on point?

No offense but 6 posts in a year and your age does not make you a 'contributing member' of this site.

I would hope you actually read any of this thread. If you are truly wise, you would know that this was not the time to throw out your personal opinion of a long term member that has given more to help others than you have given with your contributions.

This is not a site for giving opinions on personal behavior or opinions of them. It is Home Recording. We talk about that and hopefully help each other by proving what we have to say.

The point is....you gotta show something, otherwise, you can't keep talking about "your" projects and how you did this and that, or mock the work of others....and never post up yours.
When people do that....you know they got nothing.

Just want to be clear....the part of my post above, wasn't directed at you specifically.
I don't think you took it that way, but looking at my post where you quoted me....I can see that my use of the word "you" in the second half of my post could be misunderstood.
It was the gerneric "you"....really directed at our recently departed troll. :)

Just want to be clear....the part of my post above, wasn't directed at you specifically.
I don't think you took it that way, but looking at my post where you quoted me....I can see that my use of the word "you" in the second half of my post could be misunderstood.
It was the gerneric "you"....really directed at our recently departed troll. :)

No I didn't think anything you said was directed at me. I was just saying basically that my music, anyone's music, doesn't matter. What matters in here is if it's recorded/mixed well or not. I don't give a shit if someone likes/dislikes my music. I care about making good recordings. I only ask that they regard my comments, good or bad, through the filter of at least hearing my mixes so they can judge for themselves if I'm someone worth listening to or not. I don't care if someone likes my songs, I don't care if someone likes me, all I care about for the purposes of this site is making good recordings and helping others when and where I can. Any opinion I have is 100% backed up with hundreds, maybe thousands of pics and audio examples of my own work. Likewise, I'm only going to consider the opinions of those that I know can make a good recording themselves. Talk is cheap. Anyone can spew pseudo-technical jargon and regurgitate google searches. And when people are intentionally vague and ambiguous, I'm gonna call bullshit. Walk the walk, motherfuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back