Heresy: The Sinogogs Of Gog And Magog Download And Listen Now!!!!

Atillah said:

How about you name 5 people that wouldn't slap the hell out of you for even attempting to call that HipHop.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

twice in one week I'm laughin like this ova your post..............man you should really be a comedian........lmao

Atillah is one funny mo-fo!! I failed to mention in my previous posts but you crack me up man. With this and the Fingaz post you've had me rolling. I agree with Gec, you'd make a good comedian.

Stray

Now on the business at hand and yes this will be a long post, but I have a lot to say. There is no fluff.

Heresy,

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and listened to all of your tracks and I will review each one indivivdually. Before I get into it a question; If you claim to be shocking why post snippets that don't contain shocking examples or show you in your best light? You made the decision on what sections of what songs you posted. Now you're making excuses for what you posted and claiming you left the shocking parts out, why???

Satanic Verses - Can't understand what you're saying. Sounds like old school flow (like PE for example). Weak bass and drum line. Who do you worship? 666 LOL!!!

Lil Lamb - Lyrics not worthy of a comment, just straight corny and not in a shocking way. The track is cool when you're not flowing. When the verse comes in it doesn't blend well and sounds confused.

Whore of Babylon - If you're lyrics are so shocking make the mix more suitable to hearing them. This sounds like underground weat coast hip-hop.

Weeping and Gnashing - This song is your only saving grace. The track is actually tight and I like the flow. Burning in hell, I see dead people (talk about cliched shock rock).

Destroyer - What the hell is that sonic mess? Is that music or sequenced noise?

9-11 - I won't even go there.

Golgotha - I'm glad you used that effect on the vox (it's the only way I could tell the song apart from all your others except for Weeping). The guitar riff is cool too.

Your flow is pretty basic and sounds the same on every song except Weeping. Your music is cool in places but those places are scattered across the tracks and nowhere near consistent. Your voice and delivery are just okay. You graphics are very cool but poorly represent your music.

Your claims remain unfounded by this critic.

Stray

www.mp3.com/PerpetualProductio

MAN THAT WAS ONE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG POST!!!! MAN I HAVE TO STOP THAT. I CANT BELIEVE IT WAS THAT LONG.

@STRAY I DIDNT DOWNLOAD YOUR MUSIC. I GOT A BLUE SCREEN AGAIN. IM NOT DISSING YOU OR MAD FOR YOUR REVIEWS.

LIL LAMB WAS ****SUPPOSED**** TO BE ****CONFUSION*****. THE PRIESTS ARE CONFUSED. THE SONG ALSO HAS 20 SUBLIMINALS (YOU WONT HEAR EM UNLESS I TELL YOU WEAR TO LISTEN)

THATS JUST AN EXAMPLE. STRAY ARE THOSE ENTIRE SONGS? YOU HEAR THE SONGS FADE IN AND OUT.

DO YOU HEAR THE 5 SONGS THAT I DIDNT POST UP?

AS FAR AS THE MIX WHAT DID I SAY? THOSE ARE MIX STAGE 2. I DIDNT (COULDNT) POST THE FINAL MIXES.

WOW SOME ONE IS A ROCKET SCIENTIST.

STRAY HOW WAS GOLGOTHA WEST COAST?

HOW WAS DESTROYER WEST COAST????

HOW WAS LIL LAMB WEST COAST?

@ATTILAH I WONT GO TOO MUCH WITH YOU MAN. HOWEVER I WILL SAY THIS.LOL@ WHAT FOUR OR 5 PEOPLE ON A MESSAGE BOARD THINK. THE TEST IS IN THE REAL WORLD JUNIOR. WE HAVE 6 BILLION PEOPLE ON THE PLANET EARTH.

BY THE WAY FUNNY GUY ***YOU*** WONT SLAP ME AND YOU PROVE MY POINT.

BACK AT STRAY I WILL HIT YOUR SITE FROM ANOTHER PC AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. LIKE I SAID I GOT A FATAL ERROR MESSAGE. SEE WHEN I LISTEN TO FOLKS MUSIC I SIMPLY ADD MY VIEW. "YOU SHOULD ADD THIS" YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS OUT" DROP THE SNARE HERE ADD THE PIANOS HERE".

THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME AND INPUT BROTHERS. YOU ARE MAKING MY IUMA NUMBERS GO THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 PAGE VIEWS YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!! 40 DOWNLOADS AND 60 STREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTILAH THE "NUN".........WHERE IS YOUR MUSIC??????HOW MANY DOWNLOADS DO YOU GET? ATTILAH WHAT COPANIES ARE YOU IN TALKS WITH????

LIKE I SAID EVERYTHING I SAID CAN BE VERIFIED.

GET YOUR PUBLISHING DUMMY!!!

HERESY THE JESUS OF RAP

czar of bizarre said:

i go against the grain. I AM "heresy". look at the word. listen to my music. thats what it is.
WHATEVER!!! your music doesn't sound shit different from anything else... god i can't stand this pretenciousness.. selfconfidence is fine, but this is absurd. get a grip boy.

MY MUSIC IS HERESY/GOSPEL DEATH. IT HOLDS TRUE TO ITS TITLE.
yes, fine... let's make another subgenre for our own convenience...

1.NAME FIVE RAPPERS WHO HAVE MADE A SONG DURING THE PAST YEAR ABOUT BUSH DOING THE 9-11 ATTACKS AND NOT OSAMA.

2.NAME 5 RAPPERS WHO HAVE MADE A SONG DURING THE PAST YEAR ABOUT THOSE SICK CATHOLIC PRIEST.

3.NAME FIVE RAPPERS WHO HAVE MADE A SONG ABOUT MONDEX AND DIGITAL ANGEL AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST DURING THE PAST YEAR.

4.NAME FIVE RAPPERS WHO HAVE SONGS ABOUT DEMONIC POSSESSION AND *REALLY* UNDERSTAND THE OCCULT. MAKE SURE THEY MADE THEM IN THE LAST YEAR.

5.NAME 5 RAPPERS WHO HAVE MADE A SONG ABOUT THE "FLOSSERS" GOING TO HELL. DID THEY DO IT IN THE PAST YEAR? WEEPING AND GNASHING IS A MODERN DAY "LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN". NAME 5 RAPPERS.

IF YOUR ARE GOING TO BE A CRITIC MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER QUESTIONS 1-5!!!! IF NOT YOU PROVE MY POINT 100%

you must be so proud :rolleyes: any rapper can come with such statements... "NAME FIVE RAPPERS WHO HAVE MADE SONGS ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN COP WHO RAPED A DONKEY IN THE ASS ON OCTOBER THE 5TH 2001 IN IDAHO. AND BE SURE THEY MADE THEM IN THE LAST YEAR."

if you wanna act that way, i'll be sure to deliver it to you accordingly.

I think your music was totally flat and tame. The bass sounds were flat and corny and often the tune didn't harmonize properly. i especially hate the "slap bass" sequences.. never have i heard so flat and corny slap bass...

i didn't feel the guitars, they were misplaced ontop of those flat beats and flat basses. with a decent crisp and phatt mix they could probably have sounded good. you also seem to like looping the beats forever.

other than that, your rapping is great, harsh and agressive.. but your music could hardly keep me interessted for the 1 min the clips lasted. No stereo picture worth mentioning. no surprizes, and no cool tweaking of any kind.

if you wanna go halo about your lyrics, fine with me. i don't care about lyrics, i care about the total soundscape, and i don't think yours is well done, but if you want a flat and boring sound to otherwise harsh and expressive instruments, you've definitely succeded.

Heresy, you just love to skirt issues don't you?

THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME AND INPUT BROTHERS. YOU ARE MAKING MY IUMA NUMBERS GO THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 PAGE VIEWS YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!! 40 DOWNLOADS AND 60 STREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

You're excited about getting hits on your IUMA site from this when you supposedly have had 20,000 unit pressed up... makes one wonder. To someone in your position anything under a few hundred hits a day should be unacceptable. Through the roof huh. Sounds like you're not expecting to move too much.

THATS JUST AN EXAMPLE. STRAY ARE THOSE ENTIRE SONGS? YOU HEAR THE SONGS FADE IN AND OUT.

Snippets are supposed to present a picture of the song, if you failed to do that, that's your fault. You can't ask the listener to imagine what the rest of the song will sound like.

DO YOU HEAR THE 5 SONGS THAT I DIDNT POST UP?

Well if those were better maybe you should have posted them.

AS FAR AS THE MIX WHAT DID I SAY? THOSE ARE MIX STAGE 2. I DIDNT (COULDNT) POST THE FINAL MIXES.

WOW SOME ONE IS A ROCKET SCIENTIST.

Obviously not you. Anyone about to release an album would be very, very foolish to post versions of the songs that were way off the mark. If these were so rough why are you having people listen to them? And you said they still sound good. Are you retracting that statement now?

SEE WHEN I LISTEN TO FOLKS MUSIC I SIMPLY ADD MY VIEW. "YOU SHOULD ADD THIS" YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS OUT" DROP THE SNARE HERE ADD THE PIANOS HERE".

When you ask for a review you are not necessarily entitled to don't try to tell people how to do the review. I'll do as you ask though, take out all the other tracks except Weeping.

STRAY HOW WAS GOLGOTHA WEST COAST?

HOW WAS DESTROYER WEST COAST????

HOW WAS LIL LAMB WEST COAST?

When did I say that? Don't take things out of context math scholar. Read my previous posts.

I'm done with you Heresy you're a very irrational person and I've wasted my time on you. You make false claims you can't back up and pull things out of context to try to prove some bullshit point. I've done what you've asked and you haven't returned the deed. I think you don't have anything negative to say so you'll just stick to your fatal error story and that's fine because truthfully I could care less what you think of my music and I'd rather not share it with someone like you anyways. You're not worth any more comments.

Stray

Chriss said:

you must be so proud :rolleyes: any rapper can come with such statements... "NAME FIVE RAPPERS WHO HAVE MADE SONGS ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN COP WHO RAPED A DONKEY IN THE ASS ON OCTOBER THE 5TH 2001 IN IDAHO. AND BE SURE THEY MADE THEM IN THE LAST YEAR."

I will avoid a lond retarded reply by simply saying..........Well said Chriss!!!:D

@czar............awwwwwww......poor homo....upset cuz people agree with me...........we'll see who is where in the next couple of years........I seriously believe you are DJfingered Jr.

You talk all this bullsh!t and never have any proof.........And i visited the site whre you said the "real hip hop" cats were........only saw some Phillipino kids lookin like breakdancers or somethin'......................you're a real joke.......LOL.........

and, God man... don't compare yourself to RATM.. you are so way, way, way off in production skills and talent musically compared to those guys...
yes, you have talent, and most definitely on the rap part (musically i really found it all dull and often annoying), but i wouldn't take a record with this sound if it was thrown in my face.

stray411 said:
Atillah is one funny mo-fo!! you crack me up man. With this and the Fingaz post you've had me rolling. I agree with Gec, you'd make a good comedian.
Stray
Exactly my point Stray & Gec;)

fingaz, you keep popping up... you've got nothing better to do? i can show you some model sites where you can steal pictures and say they're the new back up singers from Terrells "Evilworld" :)
would that make you go away?

ok artwork btw..

Fellas,why is it if you don't understand or necessarily like,his music he's quick to say"how many records have you sold","how many labels are looking for you"or "name 5 rappers that made songs about....."not just in this thread either.......remember a while ago when Flo Dolo had to school 'em.He comes off holier than thou because of what he chooses to write about....anybody can write about that stuff....we choose not to,just like he chooses not to write about stuff Attilah,for example,might write.That don't make you holy playboy!!!!!Oh yeah,and signing a deal don't make you the dopest son,neither does sellin'10000000000000000000
records.....come on you should know that by now!!!!

..........................one.................

When something not in your inner realm.You guys are quik to judge.For instance.Lets say there were a lot of marylyn manson fans browsing these boards.I'm pretty sure they'll say the shit you guys have are garbage (which is BTW).When you are musically incline,you know the difference between good/bad shyt.I'm versatile with my music pleasure so I see that my post is the only quality post in this thread.You guys are hip-hop at its weakest.You all are the type that get smack around frequently so you come to the net and venge your anger at the world.Calm down baby.Rejuvenate yaself.It aint to late.The GODS are with you,now without you.I'm not saying this to take sides,but I respect Czar for what he's doing.And he's talented.I enjoyed the listening.Only somebody in-tune with the world can dig this shit.Czar prove he's a soldier by putting shit out their to sell.AND IT IS GONNA SELL.He's not sitting back bitching like you cats wishing yall can do things.Yall come with that old crying shit.Be a man and face this real world.Separate the bitch from the hoe(thats the only 2 options you guys have).and............................
wait,lemme slow-down....I guess its true what they say "Simple minded people say simple minded things"..Hallelujahhhhhh!!!!

DJ'FINGAZ said:
I guess its true what they say "Simple minded people say simple minded things"..Hallelujahhhhhh!!!!

And in simple minded ways, might I add..........

Well said.................Now apply that to your post...........Are you illiterate?...........you have to be the most intellectually challenged individual on this entire board!!!!!!!!!

Everyone(including Czar) knows that your are just looking for friends because I put you out there with the fake album covers and illegal pictures you had on your site(which is probably someone elses site that you plagerized........I wouldn't put it past you)

And Czar, we may have exchanged words, but one artist to another.........watch out for this dude.......he probably has your "muse-sick" somewhere on the internet claiming that you are the newest artist on his label that he "sent on a vacation and photo shoot in Cancun".......(----LOL(inside joke)

:D

DJ'FINGAZ said:
When something not in your inner realm.You guys are quik to judge.For instance.Lets say there were a lot of marylyn manson fans browsing these boards.I'm pretty sure they'll say the shit you guys have are garbage (which is BTW).When you are musically incline,you know the difference between good/bad shyt.I'm versatile with my music pleasure so I see that my post is the only quality post in this thread.You guys are hip-hop at its weakest.You all are the type that get smack around frequently so you come to the net and venge your anger at the world.Calm down baby.Rejuvenate yaself.It aint to late.The GODS are with you,now without you.I'm not saying this to take sides,but I respect Czar for what he's doing.And he's talented.I enjoyed the listening.Only somebody in-tune with the world can dig this shit.Czar prove he's a soldier by putting shit out their to sell.AND IT IS GONNA SELL.He's not sitting back bitching like you cats wishing yall can do things.Yall come with that old crying shit.Be a man and face this real world.Separate the bitch from the hoe(thats the only 2 options you guys have).and............................
wait,lemme slow-down....I guess its true what they say "Simple minded people say simple minded things"..Hallelujahhhhhh!!!!

and of course you're the only one who listens to more than one genre of music :p sure my friend... i've seen you mention them, and they all had hip hop writte all over them except a few mainstream rockbands.

if you really want to know: i dig rock and heavy, especially the experimental/unique type like tool. kyuss are awesome...
i dig all kinds of electronic music, house, techno, trance, 2-step, drum'n bass, hip hop, hardcore, ambient, electronica.
i dig rap too.. the good stuff..
i enjoy alot of pop. even some pet shop buy shit..
i love everything that has tom waits or brian eno written in the inlet.

i see... my music flavour isn't diverse enough.. you are the true free spirit of magnitudes us other mere mortals cannot grasp if we wanted to...

gimme a break and get out. It's not about that.. it's
1) i don't particularly like his music
2) the guy puts up an attitude that makes me wanna punch his teeth in, so i deliver my message as i think is appropriate for the moron to comprehend that i'm not exactly showering him in roses.

some people are simply too much and should be told...

DJ'FINGAZ said:

You guys are hip-hop at its weakest.

.....ok almighty........... Last time I called you out you didn't answer my question....... so since I'm really just a weak fuck.... I'm gonna be brave and call you out again...............

Why don't you post something of yours so that we may understand hip hop at its strongest

not your practical jokes either a real track.

I patiently await..........................

Not my cup of tea cuz. I like rock. I like hip hop. But i'm not feeling this. I'm gonna blame it on the "satan stuff" while i'm really not sure if thats it. Maybe i'mj ust not in the mood for it at the time, i'll check it out again later

Back