Heresy: The Sinogogs Of Gog And Magog Download And Listen Now!!!!

czar of bizarre

http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/THE8THFLOOR/

OK EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT I SOUND LIKE AND WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

SO WHAT I DID WAS GET PERMISSION (IM NOT EVEN SIGNED TO THESE LABELS AND I HAVE TO GET PERMISSION) TO SEE IF I CAN UPLOAD SOME MATERIAL.

SO TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I WAS ABLE TO UPLOAD 7 RANDOM SONGS. HOWEVER THESE SONGS ARE SECOND GENERATION ROUGH MIXES (THEY STILL SOUND GOOD) AND I USUALLY KEEP MIX VERSION 3 OR VERSION 5.

THEY ARE ONLY AROUND A MINUTE AND A HALF LONG. STREAM THEM IN HI FI OR LO FI. IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER TO ME.

THE SONGS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED WITH SR FORMS (US COPYRIGHTS OFFICE) AND THE PUBLISHING IS "TIP TOE IS BACK" A.S.C.A.P.

THEY ARE RANDOM SONGS AND THEY ARE NOT THE FINAL VERSIONS TO THE SONGS.

HAVE FUN LISTENING AND LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU WANT.

FOR YOU CRITICS WHO MAY POST SOMETHING NEGATIVE I WANT YOU TO COMPARE WHAT YOU DO TO WHAT I DO. I MADE ALL THE MUSIC ON THE COMPUTER AND WITH AN XP-60 AND SOME GUITARS. I WROTE ALL THE LYRICS AND PERFORMED THE LYRICS MYSELF. I ARRANGED AND MIXED THE MUSIC BY MYSELF. DO HAVE THE SAME SOUND LOOPING OVER AND OVER AND OVER THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SONG? DO YOU? DO YOU DO SWITCHUPS AND HAVE DIFFERENT CHORUS SEGMENTS?

ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION B4 YOU LEAVE A LAME POST CRITICS.

U KNOW WHO U R.

HERESY THE JESUS OF RAP

Heresy,

Let me start off by saying I only had a few minutes (I listened to 3 tracks) to listen so I'm unable to say I was able to give a thorough listen, but .....

From all the shit I've seen you on here talking I expected a lot more. I expected to be blown away in the first few seconds. To say the least I was not. I'll give you props, you got talent at rapping, creating beats and I'd say you're a pretty capable engineer as well but ...

Yeah, your topic matter is different than standard hip-hop verses and yeah your beats are a little different than your standard fare, but not much. Your delivery sounds like plenty of other artists out there right now. Your tracks sound like basic west coast hip-hop tracks with, in some cases, rock elements thrown in. In my book, not too original at all. If this was anyone else I wouldn't be making these comments, but you preach on about how everyone should come original and different and I would have expected to hear something different from you. I did not.

So you know where I'm coming from, I'm a 25 year old caucasian male from the suburbs. I listen and have played (I'm a classically trained percussionist) everything from classical to techno and all genres in between. I never met a genre I couldn't find something I liked in. I love all music and I have no reason to hate on you or your music.

Bottom line, nothing special here. Your recordings are high quality and you are talented but you fall short of being shocking or original. I would say people who buy the album based on the artwork are going to be severely disappointed, but that seems to be the album's only selling point. I think rock fans will find this too much like hip-hop and urban hip-hop fans will find you uninteresting. Good luck with this album.

Just my 0.02$ and I'm not trying to start any flames here, just an honest and unbiased opinion, which is what you asked for.

BTW, you asked us to compare our work to yours. I did. I call my music alternative hip-hop and I believe it to hold true to it's title. Yes, I have elements looping in sections as do you. Yes, I compose, record, write, arrange and record myself as you do, although I do have a partner I work with occasionally. Yes, I claim to be original and I don't think you could present an argument otherwise. No, I'm not claiming to be on the brink of stardom or the next big thing. I'm a work in progress and I make no false claims. Now you compare....

Stray

www.mp3.com/PerpetualProductio

I'll be the first to comment bredren...although I'm mad I didn't get a copy b4 everyone else.....hehehehe

The music is very very very well done......The electric guitar on theme tracks sounds real good...you can play EG for me anytime..........Totally feelin the music, of course I don't agree with what your sayin most of the time, but thats not the point.......I don't have to agree with your lyrics or your message to know that the music was properly done and you have obvivously put time into this project......

I hope you score what your lookin for....... if not I can tell you this....if you ever decide to change the message and themes of the music...you'll be absolutely huge....................

Reminds me of a hardcore lincoln park with marilyn manson influences..... I am more than sure Marilyn would be interested in talkin with you.......

good luck my man :D

BTW, the reasoning behind my post. I've been waiting to hear you material since I read your first post. You are the only person I've seen in the hip-hop forum trying to do something original. I figured, you could pave the way for guys like me. I'm just not seeing that after listening.

To restate I think the quality is great and you are talented, it's just not what I expected to hear and I'm disappointed I guess.

Any-which-way, if I didn't mention it, good luck I do wish you the best of luck in getting yourself out there.

Stray

Lemme get it all out before I reply...........ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....ha:D ....

And you said you got offers from who?

Do I smell another DJFingaz?

And you had the nerve to speak on another artist's work? The only thing about the album that would be considered even remotely appealing is the art work. And as for looping, would you rather loop a few bangin patterns or change up and breackdown something that was whack in the first place?

You had all that sh!t to say and this is what you got?

Like I said, let the music speak for its self.......no propaganda, no bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!You could have saved yourself some time with those long *ss posts..........fa real.

If I'd heard this shit back when you was bumpin' ya gums I would have dismissed you comments as a damn joke!!!!

LOL@ trying to cover up corny ass lyrics with rock guitars............

The simple fact that you did so much talking(**cough** typing **cough**) makes it worse. All those four bars or your music spoke more than all of those essays combined!!!

Oh my god..............And he tried to make it seem like he was the next Killah Preist..........

Jesus or Rap?...............More like a rapping Marylin Manson wannabe!!!!!!

Despite all you said, and my obvious disappointment in what I heard, I will wish good luck..................**don't say anymore....don't do it......**

P.S.
If anyone has trouble trying to hear the the music just click on the realplayer link at the bottom where it says "Stream all songs".

Wuzzup Czar from Bizarre

Since I'm incline to be diverse with my listening pleasure.I'm feeling your music and the direction you're going with it...Don't worry about Attilah.I got her under control;) .If you get a listener thats only limited to rap.He can't give you quality feedback.I listen to papa roach,rage against the machine old shyt.I wouldn't say you're original with it though.You have a good flow,nice beats,and very good quality recording...In my humble opinion.I think it will sell.The music accompanies the artwork.So don't let a couple post get you down.You already showed you're a true soldier on the frontline.So you aint gotta argue with these cats.Just keep em brewing though,We need them.I actually like hataz more than my friends.They keep me on my toes;) .

That album is gonna sell.I sense the vibe.Keep us posted....1-love

^^^^ critics like you will always hate. see your thing is you WANT to make good music. you simply cant. your one of those guys that will make a beat and have like 4 sounds through out the ENTIRE beat. never removing them.

if you need to VERIFY *ANYTHING* i have said i can do it.dont confuse me with anyone else.
And you had the nerve to speak on another artist's work? The only thing about the album that would be considered even remotely appealing is the art work. And as for looping, would you rather loop a few bangin patterns or change up and breackdown something that was whack in the first place?
you dont have banging patterns critic. you dont have anything at all. the ONLY thing you can do is post internet songs that you are afraid might be stolen. im here negotiating things. once again if you want me to confirm whatever you might doubt just pose the question to me.

see attilah you TRY to be like something else. i dont try to be like anyone. i have my own sound. i know no one in the bay is doing this and the bay is a BIG market (if it can be tapped into). you are an insignificant being. your opinions dont mean anything to me.

where is your music attilah?

do you have any live instruments? do you have any change ups? what do you have? nothing. just 4 bars looped over and over and over and over. i mean come on man that gets boring.

why dont you talk about whats going on in the world instead of wanting to be a "gangsta thug" (we both know that you have seen no hard streets).

i know im the jesus of rap. just like his message was rejected. mine is rejected.

where is your music attilah?

now on to the other critic.

by the way who is killah priest?

if i did pattern myself after manson thats great (although i didnt). he sells music. what have you sold? who have you talked to about distribution? lol@your record company flop.

my you continue to go "FLATINUM" and "aluminum".

@stray when i hit your site i hit the song that said orchestra 2000. when i did i got a fatal exception and the blue screen of death. so i will try it again after i type this post.

I'll give you props, you got talent at rapping, creating beats and I'd say you're a pretty capable engineer as well but ...
everything else doesnt matter.

Yeah, your topic matter is different than standard hip-hop verses and yeah your beats are a little different than your standard fare, but not much.
thanks for teh props. like i said rock and rap is "old news" however not to many people are doing it like me. see those songs are FILLED with messages that you dont even pick up on. like satanic verse. at the end you can barely hear me saying "prince charles is the antichrist" :O

i go against the grain. I AM "heresy". look at the word. listen to my music. thats what it is.

Your delivery sounds like plenty of other artists out there right now.
name 5 artists out that deliver like me. please do so.

Your tracks sound like basic west coast hip-hop tracks with, in some cases, rock elements thrown in. In my book, not too original at all.
the only tracks that sounded remotely west coast was satanic,whore and 9-11. everything else was more rock orientated. it wasnt "west coast". oh yeah weeping was west coast errie music.

If this was anyone else I wouldn't be making these comments, but you preach on about how everyone should come original and different and I would have expected to hear something different from you. I did not.
listen to the music again. after that name 5 current rappers that are talking about what im talking about.

Bottom line, nothing special here. Your recordings are high quality and you are talented but you fall short of being shocking or original. I would say people who buy the album based on the artwork are going to be severely disappointed, but that seems to be the album's only selling point. I think rock fans will find this too much like hip-hop and urban hip-hop fans will find you uninteresting. Good luck with this album.
thanks once again forrecognizing that i have talent. im glad that you can tell that the songs are not shocking. considering that i left out 5 songs and that you are only listening to SNIPPITS!!! lol!!! you dont know what to expect in verse 3 or 2 or 1. the music ties in with teh art work.

MARTYRS. PERSECUTION BY THE CHURCH AND AMERICA. urban hip hop fans didnt find p.e. uninteresting. nor did they find rage against the machine unimteresting.

you ever heard of ESHAM?????
Just my 0.02$ and I'm not trying to start any flames here, just an honest and unbiased opinion, which is what you asked for.
NO NEED TO FLAME I JUST CALL IT HOW I SEE IT.

BTW, you asked us to compare our work to yours. I did. I call my music alternative hip-hop and I believe it to hold true to it's title.
MY MUSIC IS HERESY/GOSPEL DEATH. IT HOLDS TRUE TO ITS TITLE.

COME ON CRITICS!!!!!! LETS SEE SOME MORE!!!!!! LOL!!!!! I AM LOVING THIS!!!!!

WE HAVE A CRITIC WHO SAYS I HAVE TALENT BUT SAYS ITS UNORIGINAL. WE ALSO HAVE A CRITIC THAT IS DOWNRIGHT WACK (I STILL LOVE YOU ANYWAY)!!!!

COME TO HERESY THE JESUS OF RAP. LEARN OF ME. TUNE YOUR EARS TO THE "TRUTH" ABOUT AMERICA AND 911!!!!!!

NOW BACK TO THE CRITIC WHO MADE THE LONG POSTS. D0 ME A FAVOR. SINCE YOU LIKE TO TALK AND TYPE.

1.NAME FIVE RAPPERS WHO HAVE MADE A SONG DURING THE PAST YEAR ABOUT BUSH DOING THE 9-11 ATTACKS AND NOT OSAMA.

2.NAME 5 RAPPERS WHO HAVE MADE A SONG DURING THE PAST YEAR ABOUT THOSE SICK CATHOLIC PRIEST.

3.NAME FIVE RAPPERS WHO HAVE MADE A SONG ABOUT MONDEX AND DIGITAL ANGEL AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST DURING THE PAST YEAR.

4.NAME FIVE RAPPERS WHO HAVE SONGS ABOUT DEMONIC POSSESSION AND *REALLY* UNDERSTAND THE OCCULT. MAKE SURE THEY MADE THEM IN THE LAST YEAR.

5.NAME 5 RAPPERS WHO HAVE MADE A SONG ABOUT THE "FLOSSERS" GOING TO HELL. DID THEY DO IT IN THE PAST YEAR? WEEPING AND GNASHING IS A MODERN DAY "LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN". NAME 5 RAPPERS.

IF YOUR ARE GOING TO BE A CRITIC MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER QUESTIONS 1-5!!!! IF NOT YOU PROVE MY POINT 100%

WITH LOVE AND CARE (OOPS NO CARE) HERESY THE JESUS OF RAP.

I wont bore everyone with a long post stating nothing but fluff..

Instead I'll keep it short by saying:

"Birds of a feather...."

You know the rest......look how DJFIngaz, known to be the phoniest fraud on this site, and Czar are teamed up....They have something in common!

the name of the game is to name 5 names.

come on critic. why dont you post some music?????? LMAO!!!!!!

i wont make long posts any more. i already did what i needed to do.

for ANYONE who is going to say "blah blah blah" or "yap yap yap"

i ask you 5 QUESTIONS. IF YOU CANT ANSWER YOU PROVE MY POINT. ATTILAH KNOWS HE CANT DEAL WITH ME. HE CANT MIX LIKE ME,CANT COMPOSE LIKE ME,CANT SPIT LIKE ME. HE WANTS TO MAKE BEATS WITH THE SAME SOUND LOOPED OVER AND OVER AGAIN......LOL.......GET REAL ATTILAH. POST SOME MUSIC AND MAKE SURE YOU HANDLE BUSINESS JUNIOR.

HERESY THE JESUS OF RAP

AND ATTILAH MAKE A BEAT WITHOUT SAMPLING.

GOLGOTHA IS NOTHING BUT SAMPLES YET IT SOUNDS "REAL".

WHORE CONTAINS NO SAMPLES.

9 ELEVEN CONTAINS NO SAMPLES.

SATANIC CONTAINS NO SAMPLES

LIL LAMB HAS SAMPLES AND LIVE PLAYING.

DESTROYER IS MADE OF SAMPLES (BUT SOUNDS LIVE AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO LISTEN TO VERSES 2 AND 3 AND ALL THE HOOKS TO SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT).

WEEPING AND GNASHING CONTAINS NO SAMPLES.

HOW MANY ATTILAH TRACKS ARE *WITHOUT* SAMPLES.

HERESY THE JESUS OF RAP

PS DEPART FROM ME ATTILAH YOU WORKER OF INIQUITY.

Here a question I pose for you, since you like interogating everyone who thinks you suck!!!

Name 5 types of consumers who give a damn.

Name 5 types of consumers who will want to hear more devil rap bullsh!t(after B.O.N.E., Triple Six Mafia's early work, and the whole "Horror Core" genre which is almost non-existant now days)

And your lyrics are elementary..."She wanna ball and do her thang"

Come on man...............The music has spoken for itself and it has told us all that you suck!!!

Last edited:
What are you stupid?

I've posted beats without samples and even my most elemantary beat would blow you cock-rock blend of rap and bullsh!t ou of the water.

You don't even make hiphop music... You a god damn black cat that does rock........you couldn't even walk on a god damn black and try to *give* anyone that bullsh!t!!!!!!!!

Cheesy ass lyrics mixed with electric guitar riffs?..............How about you name 5 people that wouldn't slap the hell out of you for even attempting to call that HipHop. you're so whack that you had to create your own genre......"HERESY/GOSPEL "? What type of bullshit?............LOL@ a cock-rocker comin off as a straght gansta:D !!!

As for me seein hard streets, seen plenty........But you probably want a list........Va...........Newark, New Jersey.............Houston, Texas......Trenton, NJ..............Camden, NJ..............

While you in the homosexual capitol of the world tryin ta be a "hard core rap/rocker" whatever the hell that is.........lol

Enough talk.........You proved my point the moment you posted that apopcalyptic wannabe bullsh!t;) ............LOL(------just because you are a living breathing joke............and jokes are meant to be laughed at.....

By the way you said for us to check album sales in a month, where's you proof of album sales?..............Guess nobody bought, exept you!!!!!!!!..........LOL

Last edited:
"Role the lexus, gettin nek-kid"

LOL

What?

You need to reanalyze that bullsh!t you said about I can't handle you lyrically.....................

"Nek-kid"...................................LOL.........I'm really listenin to ya shit laughin' cuz its a waste of mixing time............

Where are your punchlines?.........Multiples?(I doubt if you even know what this is since you don't rap).......The only reason you preach that apocalyptic sh!t is because you have never experienced the streets and you know that if you tried tha real cats would know you phony and approach you!!Plus you lack the talent to write anything with a complex rhyme scheme. I can tell you probably from the suburbs or some other soft sh!t........

Why are you even in this thread..........Rock has all the other threads......why aren't you postin there?.........scared of what the *real* rockers will have ta say about you watered down renditions?

ATTILAH WERE IS YOUR MUSIC?

ATTILAH I GET DOWN WITH REAL ROCKERS.

ATTILAH YOU *WISH* YOU WERE ME.

ATTILAH YOU HAVE NO FANS NOR ARE YOU STARTING A FAN BASE.

ATTILAH YOU HAVE BEEN ON NOTHING THAT CAN BE FOUND ONLINE AND OFFLINE (AND FOR SALE I MIGHT ADD).

ATTILAH THE *REAL* HIP HOP CATS GET DOWN WITH ME ALL THE TIME (www.groundbasics.com)

ATTILAH THE PEOPLE AT www.siccness.com ARE LEAVING ME GREAT feedback.

ATTILAH WHAT ORIGINAL CONCEPTS DO YOU HAVE?

ATTILAH I AM FROM THE BAY AREA OF CALIFORNIA. NORTH VALLEJO. WHAT I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST IS WHAT I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST. I DONT WISH TO GLORIFY CRIME AND THE MISTAKES I MADE. PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME KNOW THE DEAL. I SUGGEST THAT YOU CONTINUE WITH SCHOOL AND YOUR 4.0 GPA. REAL KILLERS DONT "TALK" AND I DONT HAVE TO "PROVE" ANY TYPE OF STREET CREDIBILITY TO YOU. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL ACT "GANGSTA" ONLINE. I HAVE LIVED THE LIFE. NOW I TURN OVER A NEW LEAF.

NOW BACK TO THE SICCNESS.

HERE IS A VIEW FROM A FAN:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TONGAN SAV.
~!~this is my first review of any kind~!~

Satanic Verses - I Like the beat. it's metal, but a definite knocker. I like the delivery. 9/10

Destroyer of Worlds - More on the metal side... and a definite knocker. i don't care what anyone says --> i'll slap this track. "Time to go to war! This is thee end/ back to where we begin/ ashes to dust again" <-- i like that delivery. 10/10

Golgotha - freaky track --> this one's definitely metal. tight beat may seem freaky to other people, but beat's like this is what i like. at first i didn't like the opening verse, but i can deal with it and then that whispering verse comes in and takes it to another level. 9/10

Lil Lamb - good track putting the catholic preacher's who molested those kids on blast. the beat i really don't feel, but what ur talking about in this song makes up for the beat (to me that is). 7/10

9eleven - definitely feeling what ur spitting in this track, but the beat is kinda off and i can barely understand u... i had to listen to it a couple of times to get it. 8/10

Weeping & Gnashing - this one sounds like a rap track... spitting that real talk, but simple flows... nice beat. 7/10

Whore of Babylon Pockets Hurt - tight track... clear and understandable. i like the beat as well. 9/10

~!~ i didn't hear that many metaphore's... or multi's... u should use 'em. if this was a straight rap album i wouldn't like it, but since it's mixed with metal it gives me a different view on the album. Overall --> 8.5/10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO YOU SEE ATTILAH WHAT YOU SAY DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING. really it doesnt. since you like posting about other people you can post it in the rock section (if this site has one).

i could have used metaphors and multis (LOL@ME NOT KNOWING WHAT IT IS) but thats not me. the music is STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. NO SUGAR COATING.

You don't even make hiphop music... You a god damn black cat that does rock........you couldn't even walk on a god damn black and try to *give* anyone that bullsh!t!!!!!!!!
THAT IS DISRESPECT TO JIMI HENDRIX,FUNKADELIC AND THE OTHER BLACK ROCKERS. I NEVER *CLAIMED* TO MAKE "HIP HOP". I DONT DO FREESTYLES,BATTLE RHYMES,TURNTABLES ( I WILL ADD A SCRATCH EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE) OR BREAKDANCING.

ATTILAH WHAT DISTRIBUTION DEALS ARE YOU TRYING TO SEEK? I CAN DIRECT YOU TO 3 DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES WHO HAVE SAID THAT THEY ARE INTERESTED IN MY WORK. I CAN GIVE YOU THE NAMES AND NUMBERS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY.

ATTILAH BESIDES POSTING BEATS ONLINE WHO HAVE YOU WORKED WITH? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

NOW BACK TO YOU NAMING WHERE YOU BEEN. LOL! I LIVED IN JERSEY FOR A YEAR. RIGHT IN CAMDEN. IF YOU WANT THE ADDY OR NAME OF NEIGHBORHOOD JUST ASK.

LOL@YOU NAMING PLACES!!!!! YOU NAMING PLACES OT ME DOES WHAT ATTILAH? THAT PROVES THAT YOU DIDNT GET YOUR HEAD BASHED IN WHEN YOU WALKED OUTSIDE? LOL1 GET REAL MAN. YOU ARE *THE* #1 HERESY FAN. YOU LOVE ME. WANT TO BE ME. WANT TO GET DOWN WITH ME AND DAMN YOU MIGHT EVEN WANT TO GET WITH ME :o!!! HOWEVER I DONT SWING THAT ROUTE. YOU DO AND STOP SWINGING BY MY (INSERT)!!!! HOWEVER DEEP DOWN YOU ARE ONE JEALOUS SON OF A GUN. YOU ENVY ME. YOU WISH YOU COULD MAKE YOUR *FIRST* ALBUM IN A BIG SPOT. YOU *WISH* YOU COULD DO WHAT I DO. IM TOO FAR AHEAD OF YOU MAN. IM NOT SAYING IM A MILLION DOLLAR RAPPER BUT IN THIS GAME YOU DONT HOLD A CANDLE. YOU ARE NOT CLOSE TO ME. KEEP THAT IN MINE.

HERESY FIRST ALBUM=RECORDED IN A BIG SPOT (FOR QUALITY REASONS) AND WILL BE SOLD ONLINE AND OFFLINE. MARKETING PLAN,TALKS OF VIDEOS (I HAVE ENOUGH $$$$ TO DO THOSE MYSELF TRUST ME ON THAT),PROMOTIONS,SHOWS LINED UP (CAN BE CONFIRMED IF YOU NEED THAT INFO ALSO),MEMBER OF ASCAP,NETWORKING WITH MANY RAPPERS FROM ALL OVER (EVEN THE EAST COAST. WANT ME TO CONFIRM THAT ALSO? )

ATTILAH=ONLINE MC WITH 2 OR 3 SONGS. NO TALKS OR BUSINESS IN THE WORKS. NO ALBUM IN THE WORKS. NO RECORDING TIME IN THE WORKS,NO SESSIONS BOOKED,NO DISTRIBUTION DEALS IN THE WORKS,NO RADIO PLAY IN THE WORKS,NO NOTHING.

ATTILAH WHY ARE YOU IN THE MUSIC BIZ IF YOU ARE NOT DOING BUSINESS? WHY ARE YOU IN THE MUSIC BIZ IF YOU HAVE A MUSIC SITE THAT DOESNT HAVE MUSIC?????

BY THE WAY I SAID 3 MONTHS. 3 MONTHS IS THE TIME I HAD WITH EACH LABEL. OF COURSE YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT TEH "STANDARD" 90 DAYS. WHY? BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS OF YOU ATTILAH.

NO ONE HAS HEARD OF YOU OUTSIDE OF A 100 FOOT RADIUS (OF YOU).

LOL@THE HOMO CAPITOL OF THE WORLD. ATTILAH YOU ARE AN OFFICIAL HATER. COME TO THE WEST COAST AND HOLLER THAT. MAN YOU ARE A HATER. MY NUMBER ONE FAN. I STILL LOVE YOU. BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR WEAK AND FEEBLE.

ATTILAH ANSWER THE FIVE QUESTIONS.

YOU SPEAK OF CONSUMERS BUT WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN ON THAT HAS SOLD? I CAN DIRECT YOU TO 3 WORKS I HAVE BEEN ON THAT HAVE SOLD.

1 SOLD 500 (AND CAN BE VERIFIED BY CONTACTING THE STORES OR THE LABEL. IF YOU NEED INFO I CAN PROVIDE)

1 SOLD OVER 2000(CAN BE VERIFIED BY CONTACTING STORE OR LABEL. IF YOU NEED INFO I CAN PROVIDE)

1 PRESSED UP 20,000 UNITS BUT I *HONESTLY* DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DID (THEY PROBABLY ONLY SOLD ONE). HOWEVER THIS CAN BE VERIFIED WITH SOUNDSCAN AS IT WAS RELEASED BY *MERCURY*

I DONT DO "DEVIL RAP". I DONT WORSHIP SATAN. IF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO THE MUSIC (INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BITE) YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I AM EMBRACING GOD AND ACTUALLY WARNING ABOUT THE DEVIL.

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST EVERYONE. I SERIOUSLY APOLOGIZE. I HAD TO PUT THE GIRL IN CHECK BECAUSE SHE KEEPS GETTING OUT OF LINE.

ATTILAH MASTER P SELLS RECORDS. TOO $HORT SELLS RECORDS. PUBLIC ENEMY SELLS RECORDS. LEARN THE GAME DUMMY

10% TALENT 90% BUSINESS.

ATTILAH I WILL MAKE MY DESCISION ON WHAT I DO WITH MY MUSIC IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH $$$$$ TO DO IT MYSELF.

I ALSO WILL HAVE THE BLESSINGS OF THE LABEL (IF I DECIDE THAT ROUTE).

IF YOU WANT MORE INFO ON WHO I TALKED WITH,WHAT LABELS,ETC ETC ETC I WILL DISCLOSE THAT INFO IN PRIVATE.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS PUBLIC DOMAN.

see ya around critic. may your online downloads exceed 1 million (lol @attilah)

HERESY THE JESUS OF RAP.

PS ATTILAH POST SOME MUSIC.

Heresy, that's some bullshit. You want to denounce my review of your work if I can't answer your five questions. Talk about wack. You asked for people to listen to your music and I not only listened, but I gave you an honest, detailed, if not lenghty review. Now you want to be ungracious about it ...you expected only raving reviews?

Did urban hip-hop fans like PE, yes and tell me how many other choices were there at the time as far as hip-hop goes? Hmmmm..... Do rock fans dig Rage? Hell yeah and why, Zack comes with a delivery that no one else has or can bring and he has a full live band on stage who basically rock as well. Live rock musicians or sequences off a keyboard with some live instrumentation thrown in, huge difference buddy.

In reference to your questions, I never said anything about current artists. Original means, never been done before not hasn't been done in a while. I never said anything to the effect of, your specific topic matter is exactly the same as someone elses. I said similar. They don't need to talk about Bush and 9/11. They can talk about freeing the Memphis whatever # it is or Watergate or aliens, I could care less. The point is, conspiracy theorists are nothing new my friend. Hey, wait a minute wasn't Julia Roberts in that? It's almost pop culture.

You just pointed out 2 groups that come with similar topic matter. Thanks,I love you too. I only need three more. Ever hear of Nine? Take a listen to Cloud Nine. Ever hear of Mc Ren? Take a listen to Attack on Babylon. Only one more....you've probably never heard of them but there's this group called Bone. I could go on, but no need point proven.

One more thing, <"the only tracks that sounded remotely west coast was satanic,whore and 9-11. everything else was more rock orientated. it wasnt "west coast". oh yeah weeping was west coast errie music. > The only tracks huh...there were only 7 tracks there. Not a math scholar I can see.

I asked that you compare, I wonder what you'll have to say. I wonder why you haven't said anything yet. Still getting fatal errors???

BTW, Nothing I have said was invalid or without reason.
I was trying to be civil but it seems you're irritational and confrontational, so be it.

Stray

And how many times did you say my name?

Another long, worhtless post to beat around the bush...........I skipped it after the 5th line and just noticed how you like my name!!!

Don't stress it Stray, he's angry at everyone who doesn't like his "music"....

It's sad when you think about it.

Everyone leave him alone..........he doesn't know any better:( ...

You see why him and "DJFIngered" are butt-buddies!!!!!!
:D

Atillah,

You're 100% right about this guys attitude. If the music doesn't alienate people the peronality will. He is a pompous premadonna, but he called me out so I came. Where you at Czar? You asked, I answered now it's your turn. It's time for you to be the critic.

Stray

Back