Help finding previous HR screenshot

SouthSIDE Glen

independentrecording.net
Some time ago - I believe it was some time in 2010 but I'm not positive, it could have been a little earlier or later than that - I has posted a screenshot here on HR that I had taken of a Voxengo Span FFT display showing classic A/D aliasing in an audio track.

I have managed to misplace that screenshot, and have not been able to find that post here on HR via the search function. If anybody has or can find that post or screenshot and can hook me back up with it, I'd be very appreciative.

The sooner I can find that file, the sooner I'll be back out of your collective hair again.

G.

Some time ago - I believe it was some time in 2010 but I'm not positive, it could have been a little earlier or later than that - I has posted a screenshot here on HR that I had taken of a Voxengo Span FFT display showing classic A/D aliasing in an audio track.

I have managed to misplace that screenshot, and have not been able to find that post here on HR via the search function. If anybody has or can find that post or screenshot and can hook me back up with it, I'd be very appreciative.

The sooner I can find that file, the sooner I'll be back out of your collective hair again.

G.

Glen do you happen to remember the thread title or who you where talking with?

Glen do you happen to remember the thread title or who you where talking with?
No, I don't remember the title or who else was involved. I think the screenshot was taken from an MP3 of another member that was either posted here (probably not in the clinic, though) or sent to me for evaluation.

I *think* - though I might be mistaking this for another thread - that maybe MYMorningstar may have replied to the image post, but I'm not sure.

G.

Look what the cat dragged in! :D

Is it alumni day today? ;)

Do a search of your posts....scroll to approximate date and find the thread/post.
I believe everyone's posts are tracked from day one by the BBS.

As I already said, I've already tried searching - using a couple of different search criteria. But as anyone with any experience in these things can tell you, the vBulletin search subsystem is about as reliable in finding specific posts as a politician is in doing the right thing.

Which is why I'm even here asking for help; if I could find the post, I wouldn't bother asking. Maybe someone out there may have bookmarked the thread or saved a copy of the screenshot for themselves, or tripped across the thread or post themselves on their own way.

G.

I didn't mean a *search*...true, searches are not always reliable.
What I was saying is that if you click over your forum name, the pop-up gives you the option to "View Forum Posts"...but I see know that this BBS will only let you go back about 500 posts.... *shrug*

I didn't mean a *search*...true, searches are not always reliable.
What I was saying is that if you click over your forum name, the pop-up gives you the option to "View Forum Posts"...but I see know that this BBS will only let you go back about 500 posts.... *shrug*

Really ?!? I was waiting for my retirement to sit back and read all of my post ..... now there is no purpose in life for me anymore.

Even if the 500 post limit were not an issue, just blindly going back from my last post one post at a time through everything I've typed is an insane task. Considering I've accumulated a history of over 10,000 posts in something less than 6 years, that's close to 2,000 posts just since January, 2010. I'll be dead before I could go through those (and if I weren't, I'd probably kill my self just out of sheer boredom ;).)

G.

No apologies, I don't read bloodshit's messages. He can crack all the stupid jokes he wants to about me, I just don't give a shit. His wife knew how to "apologize" to me just fine a few months ago. I'm sure once the heat wave breaks down there, that parking lot out by the Heritage Plaza will be the site of some more apologies.

And you don't have to bother looking very hard, moresound. While I do appreciate the offer, it's not necessary. I was just taking a shot at some serendipity that maybe someone here remembered what I was talking about.

G.

Back