hello to you all

sweetnubs

hello to you all and greetings one and all, I am being sweetnubs. Do you want being my friend? Please let me know if you being my friend. Thanks friend.

i've seen this before..you're trying to become that friend that seems to have a key to your house and eats up all the pizza and claims he'll pay you back

I'm under the impression this was a big can o' worms we opened here.... Kinda like the Cable Guy....

sweetnubs said:
hello to you all and greetings one and all, I am being sweetnubs. Do you want being my friend? Please let me know if you being my friend. Thanks friend.
Only if you wear your red dress. :D

distortedrumble said:
.....i prefer the thigh high boots..but hey, thats just me
Nah, you can see the ones that go to the knee on 3 out of 5 women here in Japan on any given day.... gets old after awhile....

they must be saluted though....even the secretary of state condoleeza rice wore them........but then again...if shes wearing them then it may be time to retire them.

distortedrumble said:
they must be saluted though....even the secretary of state condoleeza rice wore them........but then again...if shes wearing them then it may be time to retire them.
Gag reflex...... :eek:

Back