HDProduction - Instrumentals / all feedback will be returned!!!

i really dont know what is wrong with the people in here. its just music. i just want some feedback from you guys. IF YOU CAN READ. and thanks for your help guitaristic and jimmys69 :D

I listened to "Wild West Swagger" and it sounds great. What am I listening for, in particular? I don't hear any elements of the production being out of proportion to any other element, so I guess the mix works. I don't use subs, but they would probably be helpful in focusing on the low end to find artifacts. I didn't hear any.

You are clearly proficient at making beats. Not really my genre, so I'm not sure my advice would be well-placed.

Thanks for posting, it's good to know we have such a broad range of talents here.

-SC

I listened to "Wild West Swagger" and it sounds great. What am I listening for, in particular? I don't hear any elements of the production being out of proportion to any other element, so I guess the mix works. I don't use subs, but they would probably be helpful in focusing on the low end to find artifacts. I didn't hear any.

You are clearly proficient at making beats. Not really my genre, so I'm not sure my advice would be well-placed.

Thanks for posting, it's good to know we have such a broad range of talents here.

-SC

thnaks. thats what i call feedback.

got some new stuff on my pages . i dont want to open a new thread so i keep this one. would be great if you come through my pages and leave feedback. ill also return the favour :)!

I liked TI style....kinda lo-fi synth sounds were cool...wild west swagger was about twice the volume level, nearly knocked my headphones off lol

great little guitar sample

no worries bro

Ive got a tune up in here I just had mastered, any feedback on that is always welcome

btw what software, hardware are you using...I just got maschine mikro with 3 expansions...cant help thinking its more suited for your kinda stuff than mine, especially the expansions....true school has some great flavours, fuck knows how Ill use them though

Back