Guerilla Recording Podcast

Naaaaaaa....it's already defined pretty much as I knew it to be....

A blog is a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web and consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order (the most recent post appears first). Until 2009 blogs were usually the work of a single individual, occasionally of a small group, and often covered a single subject.

Most blogs are primarily textual, although some focus on art (art blogs), photographs (photoblogs), videos (video blogs or "vlogs"), music (MP3 blogs), and audio (podcasts).

Not on 90% of sites that do blogs/podcasts.....it's still the same as it always was. :)
The only differences is that now there are also more multi-author blogs....but that's mostly found on university or newspaper/media sites where more than one or two people have the need to "blog" simultaneously.

AFA audio is concerned....there really has been very little change going back much further than 2009...which kinda brings me back to my original point. It's all been said before and done to death. One more blog or podcast on audio recording (guerrilla or otherwise) isn't going to reveal some hidden nuggets of audio wisdom, but I'm told that there are Twinkies (though probably stale ones). ;)

You know...maybe we should post some of these comments on the actual podcast page, since there's no one posting anything over there.
I guess folks just haven't turned on their pods yet....must have been a dull ride to work this morning.

Not on 90% of sites that do blogs/podcasts.....it's still the same as it always was. :)
The only differences is that now there are also more multi-author blogs....but that's mostly found on university or newspaper/media sites where more than one or two people have the need to "blog" simultaneously.

AFA audio is concerned....there really has been very little change going back much further than 2009...which kinda brings me back to my original point. It's all been said before and done to death. One more blog or podcast on audio recording (guerrilla or otherwise) isn't going to reveal some hidden nuggets of audio wisdom, but I'm told that there are Twinkies (though probably stale ones). ;)

You know...maybe we should post some of these comments on the actual podcast page, since there's no one posting anything over there.
I guess folks just haven't turned on their pods yet....must have been a dull ride to work this morning.

haha you are funny

If my site is a blog, then there is no site on the net that's not a blog. This is getting ridiculous (and I have nothing against blogs, just that my site has been around since what, 1996? Long before the word 'blog')

Back