Group buy preamp poll...

Which preamp?

• Rackmount #1(3-band EQ, HP/LP filter, VU meter, no DI)

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Rackmount #2(4-band EQ, HP/LP filter, no VU, no DI)

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Rackmount #3(2-band EQ, HP filter, with DI in and VU meter)

Votes: 46 56.1%
  • Standalone - 2-ch., HP filter, VU on each channel?, no DI?

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
Is it possible to add to one's order after they have already paid? Can I generate another order/invoice?

You can, but you will have to create an entirely new account with a new email address...

Your original order will still stand as is, you'll just be managing 2 different orders within the User Console.

Randy

Guess what....Again the user console won't let me log in. I type in my info, hit enter and it just resets. I have been trying for days on several different computers. Any idea what the problem might be? I am certain I have entered the right user emal address and password.

I had a co-worker order the second unit for me and would like to have them shipped in the same box to save on time and shipping costs.

Any help would be appreciated as we are getting close to the US leg of the GB.

Thanks,
Doug

Don't hit enter, but rather click login.

edit: - that worked for the other day, but I just tried it, and it didn't seem to work this time.

edit again: - I'm only having the problem in Google Chrome - I can log in just fine in Firefox (windows) as long as I click the button instead of hitting enter.

Last edited:
It happens every now and again, instead of trying for days, try 3 or 4 times then send randy an email/PM. He fixed it for me last time that happened

Don't hit enter, but rather click login.

edit: - that worked for the other day, but I just tried it, and it didn't seem to work this time.

edit again: - I'm only having the problem in Google Chrome - I can log in just fine in Firefox (windows) as long as I click the button instead of hitting enter.

Weird. Works fine in Safari. Even tried top-of-tree WebKit. Either Chrome branched on a bad week or it's a bug in Google's JavaScript interpreter. My bet would be on the latter. :)

Back