Group Buy Mics For Sale!

37point5

Hey All,

I still have some of these mics left, and would like to sell them here as opposed to doing it through Ebay. Ebay has been ticking me off lately, as they just increased their final value fee, and I also haven't been getting very good results on the few I've listed (probably because the general public has no clue about how good all the of these mics are).

I have a few of each. I'll edit this post if I sell out of any of them.

ONLY ONE LEFT!!! ACM 310 small diaphragm tube mics - $125 each ONLY ONE LEFT!!!
ACM 4 rectangular double Ribbon w/shockmount - $85 each
SOLD OUT - ACM 3 R*yer clone - $78 each SOLD OUT
ACM 2 lollipop ribbon - $70 each
ACM 1 big pill-shaped ribbon - $85 each (I'll do the windscreen and foam mods for $5 extra)

I ship USPS and will calculate shipping on a case-by-case basis via the USPS website. I've already sold some of these to other people here, and they seemed happy with the transaction.

Payment by PayPal or USPS Money Order. PM me if you're interested!

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:
I bought an ACM 3 ribbon from 37point5 last week and it arrived quickly and is a great mic.

Also open to trades, BTW. Not sure what, but definitely not mics (as you can see, I have plenty!). Maybe an Ebow, or a mic preamp, or some bass traps, or ???

Nope, ACM310 is gone, unfortunately. Just sold it this weekend. I'll update the original post now.

Thanks,
Ryan

It won't let me edit the original post again. Weird.

Anyway, here's what I have left:

ACM1 (only two left!)
ACM2
ACM4 (w/shockmounts)

Thanks,
Ryan

Bump!

I still have the ACM1s, ACM2s, and ACM4s (w/shockmount).

I'm not familiar with these mics and i couldn't find a shred of info on the googles. The only thing I saw that kept popping up was a company called Cyber Acoustics that made consumer mics for PCs. Is this the same brand? And which of those still available are preferable for vocals?

Go up to the "Microphones" section and check out the massive Group Buy thread. The short version is that these are three of the ribbon mics that were offered as part of that group buy. You can find specs on them at http://www.the-musicians-workshop.com

I think the ACM4 is great for vocals, but I also like the ACM1. The ACM4 has higher gain and a more "realistic" sound, but the ACM1 has that cool vintage Sinatra type thing going on. The ACM2 is excellent on guitar amps and drum overheads.

Bump.

I still have a few ACM2s left, and one ACM4. Open to trades, and if you buy more than two mics I'll shave a few bucks off.

Back