Good films?

i've got a track that i used some samples from 12 monkey in, can't post it until i hit my "newbie 5 post count" though.... 3 to go... :D

as for films... don't watch Skyline! utter trash! :( (well its ok for a bit of fun, but it makes Independance Day look like a 3hr Lord of the Rings epic!)

Cyber Monday deals, got a few to watch, looking forward to The Damned United, The Queen, amazing movie. Dirty Harry collection, what can you say?

The Nightmare on Elm Street remake wasn't as bad as I thought. Worth a watch if you like that kind of thing. Freddy was a lot less cheesy than in the originals.

Watch Smokin' Aces last night. That was pretty cool, but I was in and out of the room the whole time so...

I watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World last night. It was good fun.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but Pan's Labyrinth is a great movie.

I'm currently waiting for my blu-ray box set of Coppola's restoration of the Godfather trilogy to show up in the post. Better arrive today. :mad:

I watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World last night. It was good fun.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but Pan's Labyrinth is a great movie.

I'm currently waiting for my blu-ray box set of Coppola's restoration of the Godfather trilogy to show up in the post. Better arrive today. :mad:

I watched all three Godfathers night after night about a month ago. The only series where the 2nd one was the best.

The only series where the 2nd one was the best.

*ahem* The Dark Knight.

Although, to be fair, there's not much in it between the first and second movies. The second just about pips it IMO.

My fucking Godfather trilogy didn't arrive today. :mad:

*ahem* The Dark Knight.

Although, to be fair, there's not much in it between the first and second movies. The second just about pips it IMO.

I have only seen one of the Dark Knights, the one with Heath Ledger. It was good, but went way longer than it should have. Was that the 2nd Dark Knight movie or is there a better one?

Mad Max arguably has the better sequal...not that I agree, thats why its arguably lol

Id go with the 2nd Dark Knight and 2nd Godfather though......

Lord of the Ring...2nd one is the best in the trilogy....and Star Wars, Empire is epic

And, The Devil's Rejects was waaaaay better than House of 1,000 Corpses. Also, some trekkies out there will hate me for this, but my favourite Star Trek film is XI

*ahem* The Dark Knight.

My uncle was in the first godfather movie *Richard Castellano* for those of you who don't remember him he as the one always cooking.

Back