Good films?

My cousin loves Trailer Park boys..I havent got into it yet

I rarely watch TV but watch an entire series in a week or something you get into it more

I watched all 6 series of the sopranos in a month..I swear I thought i was gonna fuck some people up for protection money...until I realised I was in Finchley buying a cheese and onion pastie from the bakers :)

My cousin loves Trailer Park boys..I havent got into it yet

I rarely watch TV but watch an entire series in a week or something you get into it more

I watched all 6 series of the sopranos in a month..I swear I thought i was gonna fuck some people up for protection money...until I realised I was in Finchley buying a cheese and onion pastie from the bakers :)

Ya Cat is my favorite on the Red Dwarf.
I have all of the 8 sessions of Trailer Park Boys on DVD pus their two movies and two holiday specials. great stuff!

:cool:

As my father always said, "Shiny clean boots and a spanking short haircut, and you can cope with anything." He said that just before that rather unfortunate suicide business.

Wrong business.

It's times like this that I remember what my father use to say......
" come on, hurry up and get out of there. Other people have to go you know!"

Any you guys into the Young Ones?

I watched it so many times I dont think I could manage one episode again...I videoed them all to the one tape when they first came out and watched them over and over again lol

classic stuff at the time..but I couldnt watch again...not even for nostalgia purposes...OK well maybe once ;)

OK so do you Nazis? Do you like riots? Do you like French people being brutally killed? Do you like French people being brutally killed by Nazis after a riot?

Frontier...

excellent :)

Just started the Red Riding trilogy..finished 1974 last night and on 1980 now, these are British productions but set in Yorkshire...which means thick accents and dark skies...but boy they are disturbingly good

its a great film, I really enjoyed it

I finished the red riding trilogy...did you watch it on TV?

fuck me the acting and production is way more than average TV...I loved one yanks review of it when he said he couldnt understand the cockney accents in Yorkshire :)

watched a brilliant film about an IRA informant last night...not too heavy despite the subject material..

"50 Dead men walking"....excellent :)

Had finished watching 12 monkeys the other day and had to pull out Brazil (because of the director T.G.) Great movie.

I've got *Hell in the Pacific* lined up for tomorrow and maybe if I can fit it in *Paint your Wagon* two of my favorite Lee Marvin movies.

Back