Goddamn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue plaid right up to the elbow. Pretty clear in ONE of those shots.

She's as dark as he is. I guess she's a light-skinned black, too. :D

Holy shit, he shot Rachel Dolezal!!!!!

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 49
  • new-crew-shooting-black.jpg
    new-crew-shooting-black.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Really? That's what you're going with? You knew what he meant by "black guy".
That's why I didn't even bother with him. Vague little word game bullshit is such a cop out. He could have just said "I don't know" and nobody would have minded. Because that's really what he meant to say.

I was just asking a simple question, really. You know why? Because "I DON'T KNOW". :)

Last edited:
That's why I didn't even bother with him. His vague little word game bullshit is such a cop out. He could have just said "I don't know" and nobody would have minded. Because that's really what he meant to say.

I don't know or even care what his game is.

I just know this shooter guy is a light skinned black guy. And by black guy, I mean black guy.

It really looks to me like he's wearing a bullet proof vest or some type of tactical vest.

Yes, but his sleeve is still black in the cameraman shot. There's a lot of blue plaid in the other shot. I'm just saying....I'm not saying it means anything. I don't know, or even think I know anything more about this story than anyone else. But the hand and the sleeve and the "Black white guy" were things I noticed right away, so I was just asking. You're right. He is a light-skinned black guy (in some shots he's very light. In others, darker).

This guy did raise the bar though. He's the first that I'm aware of to give us a first-person video of the murder. I expect there will be copycats, with higher production values.

Yes, but his sleeve is still black in the cameraman shot. There's a lot of blue plaid in the other shot. I'm just saying....I'm not saying it means anything. I don't know, or even think I know anything more about this story than anyone else. But the hand and the sleeve and the "Black white guy" were things I noticed right away, so I was just asking. You're right. He is a light-skinned black guy (in some shots he's very light. In others, darker).

I don't put too much faith in the colors of the fallen camerman shot because it's so grainy and dark and....lo-fi!. Like, why is the wood green? Wood isn't green. It's a screen grab from literally a split fraction of a second of video. Some google images show some blue on his shirt. Some don't. It just depends on what picture you wanna look at and what you wanna see. The face shape, general size, and skin color of the guy in each video matches pics of the guy they say did it. That's good enough for me.

Fucking dude shoots news reporter, interviewee, and cameraman live on air. This is one whacked ass country.

What you need, and I say this without reservation, is more guns in the hands of citizens and fewer background checks to determine the mental stability of gun owners and therefore their suitability for ownership of instruments of death.

I thought RAMI was calling into question whether it was the same person in both angles because the hand was white and the shooter was black.

It reminds me of an episode of All in the Family (or the spinoff Archie's Place) in which Archie was rescued from his crashed taxi by a "black" person. All he remembered of the guy was the black hand that pulled him out of his cab when he woke up in the hospital. He had this big epiphany about race now that he owed a black guy his life. When he put the word out that he wanted to meed his rescuer it turned out to be a white guy who had been wearing black leather gloves.

greg said:
I don't put too much faith in the colors of the fallen camerman shot because it's so grainy and dark and....lo-fi!. Like, why is the wood green? Wood isn't green. It's a screen grab from literally a split fraction of a second of video. Some google images show some blue on his shirt. Some don't. It just depends on what picture you wanna look at and what you wanna see. The face shape, general size, and skin color of the guy in each video matches pics of the guy they say did it. That's good enough for me.
^^^^That's how you answer a question^^^^^

A little bit of the Google research, a little bit of opinion, a little bit of common sense. It's not that hard. Otherwise, you say "I don't know".

Doesn't matter if I agree or disagree. In this case, it's neither because I wasn't debating anything, just asking a question because of something that caught my eye. I did zero research on this story, so I'm not calling it anything other than a story I saw on the news.

I do like how, right on cue, there's always someone in front of the mics within minutes, talking about gun control. This time, it was Hillary, standing right in front of a "John Deere" sign. I wonder how much it costs to sponsor the "news" now. :)

They use acts like this to "talk about it". It "opens a new conversation" about gun control. They don't care. If they cared they could just make it harder for these people with belligerent histories to buy guns. Everyone seems to have trouble finding the middle ground of reason. Gun nuts want more guns because they're fucking nuts, anti-gun wussies want no one to have guns. The problem with no guns is the bad guys don't care about the laws or rules. They will still have all the guns they want.

I know nothing about this other than this thread.
Did the news people die?
Did the shooter die?
Why did he video the act and shoot with one hand?
In a situation where anything could happen fast, I wouldnt be filming. Hell no. I'd have both hands on the gun.

Who uploaded his footage?

I know nothing about this other than this thread.
Did the news people die?
Yes, the reporter woman and her cameraman. Dead. The interviewee suffered gunshots to the back, but has survived so far.

Did the shooter die?
Yes, later. Suicide while driving.

Why did he video the act and shoot with one hand?
He doesn't have three hands.

Who uploaded his footage?
phone video can go straight to youtube, twitter, facebook, instagaram, etc. It's instant. I could video myself typing this and have it on youtube in seconds.

The problem with no guns is the bad guys don't care about the laws or rules. They will still have all the guns they want.

There may be some truth in this, but statistics from countries that DO have strict gun controls show that bad guys tend to have fewer guns at their disposal and use them on far fewer occasions in serious crime. Furthermore, there isn't the base-level of gun-related fatalities where people use them to determine the ownership of lawnmowers, or who is whose lover, or who beat up whose brother, or who did what to whom regarding some other petty dispute, or who "offed" a person intruding on their property, whether they were burgling or just mistakenly blundering onto a property under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Killing someone with a gun is absolutely final - that person is dead, guilty or innocent. I don't live in a country where that is an everyday occurrence - in fact, I don't know of anyone directly known to me, nor distantly connected to me where that has happened. I pity your country - it seems utterly fucked to me, and you don't seem to realise the fact, nor care about it.

There may be some truth in this, but statistics from countries that DO have strict gun controls show that bad guys tend to have fewer guns at their disposal and use them on far fewer occasions in serious crime.

The problem with applying those other country's statistics to us is that they don't already have guntard-itis ingrained into their national culture. And those other bad guys are nowhere near as routinely bad as our bad guys. You have to knock on ISIS's door to find bad guys like what we grow over here. We have more guns per square mile than people in Sweden. We have rednecked fuckers that came out of the womb shouting about their 2nd amendment. We're in too deep to just get rid of them. We celebrate violence in our own national anthem. It just is what it is. It can't be fixed. Unfortunately, peaceful innocent people have to lock and load just for personal protection.

Yes, the reporter woman and her cameraman. Dead. The interviewee suffered gunshots to the back, but has survived so far.

Yes, later. Suicide while driving.

He doesn't have three hands.

phone video can go straight to youtube, twitter, facebook, instagaram, etc. It's instant. I could video myself typing this and have it on youtube in seconds.

Wow. Thats a trip. More and more nuts these days.

Thanks for the answers, but i aint stupid.

I am aware one only has 2 hands (or less)
Also aware of instant upload. Just was wondering if he did it or it got put up by the media.

Wow. Thats a trip. More and more nuts these days.

Thanks for the answers, but i aint stupid.

I am aware one only has 2 hands (or less)
Also aware of instant upload. Just was wondering if he did it or it got put up by the media.

He held the phone with one hand, shot with the other. Obvious amateur right? Shooting one handed. Pffft. But he got it done anyway. He uploaded the video to his twitter and facebook account. They got removed, but not before the internet grabbed it and kept it forever.

Could have gotten a head cam like all the sports bike dudes use.

Anyway, that's some messed up shit.

The problem with applying those other country's statistics to us is that they don't already have guntard-itis ingrained into their national culture.

Therein lies the problem. Most other countries in the world don't have the right to bear arms enshrined in their laws, nor do they have an enormously vocal, powerful and financially and politically potent faction ensuring that firearms will remain in public hands. I disagree that it can't be fixed. I truly believe that most Americans, if they could be wholly guaranteed of the fact, would jump at the prospect of guns being removed from their society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back