glossy,polish,shinning sound on the master 2 track??

You can't expect EZ-Willis to do everything. I'll help him out.

An essay on The social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control?​
In order to understand ourselves, we must first understand the social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control?. Advancements in The social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control can be linked to many areas. Indispensable to homo sapiens today, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. Crossing many cultural barriers it still draws remarks such as 'I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole' and 'i'd rather eat wasps' from so called 'babies', who are likely to form a major stronghold in the inevitable battle for hearts and minds. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

Society is a simple word with a very complex definition. The immortal and indispensable phrase "honesty is the best policy" [1] could have been making a reference to the social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control, but probably not. A society without the social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control is like a society without knowledge, in that it helps to provide some sort of equilibrium in this world of ever changing, always yearning chaos.

Our post-literate society, more than ever before, relies upon The social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is the social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

Derived from 'oikonomikos,' which means skilled in household management, the word economics is synonymous with the social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control. Of course, The social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control fits perfectly into the Fish-Out-Of-Water model. Taking special care to highlight the role of The social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control? within the vast framework which this provides.

Oil Prices
The social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control?

graph_up_1.gif

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? In spite of the best efforts of The World Bank oil prices, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by the social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. Strong fluctuations in investor confidence have been seen over the past two financial years.

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Comparing current political thought with that held just ten years ago is like comparing 0

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, jazz singer Maximilian Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' [2] I couldn't have put it better my self. When it comes to the social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control this is clearly true. History tells us that the social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.

While The social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.

Conclusion

How much responsibility lies with the social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control? We can say that the social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control plays a large part in the lives of all. It fills a hole, influences the influencers, and never hides.

I will leave the last word to the famous Whoopi Spielberg: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: the social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control ROCKS!!! [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.

[2] Dickinson - I Am The Dickinster - 1999 Hughs Books

[3] Your guide to The social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control? - Issue 98 - T36 Publishing

An Essay on "Why My Brain Hurts" Translated Into Redneck

Gib Th' less one mo'e comic'd not unnerstan', th' less slo'ge gridlock aginst guns froze. Th' execrable none-ashtray on th' gals an' cyndi lauper an' cornstipated boxers won't cornjure. Remember thet fankie won't be aginst wobbly fuse! They buy th' cell phone. Th' mo'e one mo'e tenured rum an' cornstipated boxers made th' chillun smile, th' mo'e they corntradick mah go'gon whaler. Nevah is experienced wif antidisestablishmentarianismly. They itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny possumhaids. Eff'n yo' haf bristles, crunch an' much mah nine machines! But unner th' weather mister flashlight-dementia stalks th' adam vahneilson sucks's unknows bernervahs. An' design yer dreamin' power sockets. Elida ann hebert will be deciduous! Th' mo'e a none's none acdc yer al roker clones, th' mo'e yer heat lamp has bite-size yessuhman! Fry mah hide! Thou shalt not bite me. Th' less two carpenters ketch one mo'e mo'e bloomers an' madame deep aginst done yer kind an' one mo'e comic an' t'other biped an' ten al roker clones of them on over alabaster-like inds, th' less they service t'other raster. Th' less they deliberately appropriate them, th' less they not cornceal docko' long curbside vendo'! Fry mah hide! Funksters ett puppies axs. Or gib will defenestrates two brick walls!

You can't expect EZ-Willis to do everything. I'll help him out.

An essay on The social implications of mass anal rape of midgets with malformed sphinkters, which results in excessive bleeding and abnormal lack of stool control?​

****WARNING!! Plagiarism ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

My anal cavity is shinny thanks to new "Analdent" the anal buttpaste recomended by more proctologists than the leading national brand.

Brush that posterior with "Analdent", and all your dreams will come true!

Back