Girlfriend of two years dumped me, again!

By the way, to those who believed there was another guy- hate to say it but you were wrong.

I've got seventeen years of experience on you, dude.

If what you told me is true, then she was either hooking up or getting ready to.

I speak chick.

/shrugs/

Good luck.

Good.
She got her closure.
You got yours.
Your both on good terms and not hurt about it, theres mutual understanding.
Way better to leave it off this way.
Sometimes people grow apart, specially when going away or travelling, and experiencing a new place, being exposed to new and different people, ideas, etc.

Mike

FattMusiek - there a silver lining to all this.... There's lots of material for a song in this story....:D

Indeed, there is a lot of material for a song. I did not mean to rub it in your face, Supercreep. I realized later in the day when I posted that part about "being wrong" that it probably sounded rude. My bad...

I believe her when she says it though. Our relationship was an honest one. The first time we broke up there WAS another guy. This situation is one involving growing apart. It blows but no one can change it...

The whole meteor shower encounter at 2 am was the final page of our novel of love. I'm in a better place these last few days because of it.

Indeed, there is a lot of material for a song. I did not mean to rub it in your face, Supercreep. I realized later in the day when I posted that part about "being wrong" that it probably sounded rude. My bad...

I believe her when she says it though. Our relationship was an honest one. The first time we broke up there WAS another guy. This situation is one involving growing apart. It blows but no one can change it...

The whole meteor shower encounter at 2 am was the final page of our novel of love. I'm in a better place these last few days because of it.

The meteor shower beats the number change every time. Glad it worked out.

Back