General chat thread

They need to remake it 2016 style - with an all black little people transgender cast so no one gets offended.

The modern remake of Top Gun would involve a bunch of nerds sitting in front of computer screens controlling drones on the other side of the world. I wonder if Tom Cruise would still get the girl if he was playing a computer nerd.

Hmmm...would the Goose role be the support guy who tells Tom Cruise to turn it off then on again when the system freezes?

The modern remake of Top Gun would involve a bunch of nerds sitting in front of computer screens controlling drones on the other side of the world. I wonder if Tom Cruise would still get the girl if he was playing a computer nerd.

Hmmm...would the Goose role be the support guy who tells Tom Cruise to turn it off then on again when the system freezes?

Yo Bobbsy - I'll be in your neck of the woods in about a month. Going to do the big roadtrip north and hang with my mate at Moola over the Anzac Day weekend. See what you can do about tidying the place up a little, won't you? :D

Trying to picture the area around Moola as tidy is too much of a stretch for my imagination. (My wife...before she was my wife...used to live in Jandowae which is up that way.)

Wave if you pass through Toowoomba on the way!

They should remake the Charlie Chaplin movies with Adam Sandler as The Tramp and Donald Trump as his love interest. That's why they pay me the big bucks.

He would get the virtual girl. Or he'd virtually get the girl. He might have to climb into a machine though, like the Barbarella Orgasmatron.

Barbarella-011.jpg

Mr. Serious is MrUserNameIV? I'm schizophrenic and so am I!
Oh, how I miss my padded rumpus room with the nice jacket that ties in the back and someone to come in and feed me three meals a day! White is such a soothing color. Then there's the drugs and the shock treatments, oh my! The fun just never stops.

BTW, I LOVE comic sans! Keep up the fight, brother!

For too long has comic sans been the target of typographic elitism. It's time to make a stand against this xenofontaphobia.

I've liberated my desktop. It's a small step, I know. But it is a step in the right direction.

desk.jpg

Winamp still exists?
It always reminds me of the late 90s computer days, Winamp, CoolEdit96/2000/pro etc. :e
I really like Foobar.

Back