FS - Pair of NS10M-Studio Monitors

They are as good as they are supposed to be. Packed well. Everything is good!

Smooth transaction!

:D

Fess up, NL5

You got these for window dressing, didn't you?

I'll be upfront and admit that's what I wanted them for. :o

Gotta have them in that studio shot, don't ya? :D

Right on.

I like to use the NS10's for checking midrange and upper bass. You can really work on whats happening above 200HZ in the bass. That is the hardest part for me to get right.

Thanks.

notCardio said:
You got these for window dressing, didn't you?

I'll be upfront and admit that's what I wanted them for. :o

Gotta have them in that studio shot, don't ya? :D

Actually, I got them for two reasons.

1) So I have a second set of monitors to check mixes on - since, "if it sounds good on NS10's, it'll sound good anywhere" I thought this was a cheap way to do that. The Adams are 4k used, so this was WAY cheaper.

2) Since I am trying to open a "real" studio, and intend to sell a bunch of time to engineers coming in to mix already recorded tracks, I thought the most "standard" monitor would be the ns10. Everybody has used them at one point.

If this endeveor actually pans out, the KRK's will be upgraded to Adam S3A's - and I'll still have the NS10's. :D

i use the NS10ms only, and i feel that i really really really need to get something else too.

i want to save my bucks for those JBL 4300 series, with the Room calibration thingy ;) honesly, the price isnt too aweful, i think the pair of 6" with the measurment mic kit is $1100 or so.

otherwise Mackie HR624? $900ish..

Back