FS - Pair of NS10M-Studio Monitors

nwsoundman

Vintage Gear Junkie
They are in great shape cosmeticly and function to spec. I will upload pics tonight 10-03-06.

Asking 250.00 plus shipping. I think that is a great price. Used only in a professional facility at proper volume.

NWSM

No kidding. I had to resist jumping on that with everything I had.

I'm still looking for an amp for my last set of passives. :D

Minglewood,

Thenewunknown hasn't contacted me so that puts you behind one other person. If he doesn't agree to take them they are yours.

I tried to sync my photos to my PC but ended up needing to get a SD card reader to move them which I don't have yet. If anyone can recieve a PIC message from verizon I will send a couple pics to your phone.

The speakers are in almost perfect cosmetic condition. Just a few marks from moving them on and off the desk. They sound like good NS10's. No abuse.

Everyone,

If minglewood or the other person fall thru I will post my paypal addy and the first one that pays will get them. I am busy.

NWSM

I have a serious buyer that is willing to pay right away. I have to put a deadline on these so I can ship on Friday.

NL5 has today to pay on 10/04/06 if he wants them.

Minglewood has the second chance and needs to be able to pay on 10/05/06 if they aren't sold to NL5.

If either of you guys are unable to paypal me on your days please let me know so I can expedite the sale to the next in line.

I will let the buyer know who the famous musical family was that owned them before me. Pretty cool to have these in you studio.

bigtoe said:
that is an awesome deal. kudos for not raping the market.
yeah, i wish i saw them earlier.. i would have grabbed them and turned 'em over, i already have a pair, i paid $400 for them, which was a great price.

Sorry for the delay getting back to you guys. I was dealing with a broken console yesterday.

NL5 seems to be serious so I think they are sold.

Kirk

Oh ya - I based the price off of what is on ebay right now and the fact I don't like to take advantage of folks. I think NS10's are a great tool but they are old, hard to get parts for, etc. I think the higher prices aren't justified.

Back