FS Like New Joe Meek 3Q. Used twice - in perfect condition.

Sorry, I just assumed that you either sold it to moresound who said he wanted it, or you put it on ebay like you said you were going to.

Now I have "non-buyer's remorse".

nc, there'll be plenty more JoeMeeks around.
I happened to have a little TaxReturn to blow, now that I purchased this unit, its inevitable my car will breakdown and my water heater will go out.

I am really interested in comparing it to the first version of this piece already in the rack, I'll be posting pics of inside and out and my subjective ear notes. imo this is the best "cheapest" Vocal Channel Strip of the hardware, and very user friendly.

Like JL said these are on Ebay a lot. I bought my other one for $150 to $175 or something , I cant recall anymore.

PoeticIntensity, look forward to this. I realized reading about the 3Q this is the new one, overseen by Malcom Toft and BurrBrown preamps, cleaner than the older V3 per SOS article.
The EQ sounds different , interested in getting here to check out. I'm even happier now, a little more versatility in the "tool box".

Hey! just noticed the advert today sale on the JoeMeek 3Q!

Attachments

• JoeMeek Ad.png
    JoeMeek Ad.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 25
Not that I don't still regret not getting it, but 'cleaner' definitely isn't what I'm looking for. I've got clean covered to my satisfaction for my minimal needs. I want some grit. Warm grit.

Mmmm, warm grits...

That being said, remember me in the future if you decide to sell.

Make a transformer box, plug it into the Insert Jack? If you like DIY...reading about that yesterday. looks kind of easy and fun.
Time is needed, which seems short supply lately.

Attachments

• JoeMeek Transformer mod.jpg
    JoeMeek Transformer mod.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 15
Back