FS Like New Joe Meek 3Q. Used twice - in perfect condition.

PoeticIntensity

MagicJones.com (is a website)
I bought this thing, used it twice, and am now gonna sell it for half of what I bought it for. It is in perfect condition.

Any takers at $150.00?

IMG_20120223_130832.jpg

Hope that image comes across.

NotCardio has indicated he wants it. I'll give him till mid next week to sort things out. If payment hasn't been received by Tuesday or Wednesday, then it'll be up for sale again.

Hey, after talking with moresound, I'll let him have first crack at it. I hope he's not just messin' with me so he can have it. :D

I'm curious, Jim. What instrument(s) do you usually put through the 3Q? In other news, I guess since NotCardio gave up his spot for moresound, I'll say that the first person to transfer funds gets it. I'll ship anywhere in the US.

I've got one and it is my "go to" set up for Bass guitar.
Plug and play...optical compressor included!

Well, moresound also already has one, and if his description in accurate, it's not what I'm looking for. I want something that's going to add a little more coloration, the kind Meeks are famous for. I already have 'transparent', and I guess I'm looking for something that's a little more extreme. I'm probably going to regret passing on this, aren't I?

Well, moresound also already has one, and if his description in accurate, it's not what I'm looking for. I want something that's going to add a little more coloration, the kind Meeks are famous for. I already have 'transparent', and I guess I'm looking for something that's a little more extreme. I'm probably going to regret passing on this, aren't I?

Yes. Yes you are.

But maybe you can find an older UK made VC3 or something if you still want that sound. Look around a bit.

It's an optical compressor that have a sound of their own. It's the preamp that clean. The Q3 just doesn't have features that I like that is available on TwinQ.

Why don't you go for this 3Q and if you aren't satisfied ... I will purchase it from you ... that way you'll at least get to audition it.

I think you'll like it.

I'm not sure, notC, but ya better giddy-up about it. moresound is about 2 clicks away from transferring funds. After researching shipping prices a bit, the total price with shipping in the US will be $165.00, if that's okay.

Back