FS: LAptop

jarrydee

Audiobay productions
3 month old Acer aspire 5735z, worked great with my mbox2 and protools 8
In original box with all the papers, I even have the reciept!

3 gis of ram, 2 gig cpu, vista....runs even faster with xp

I have it LOADED with plugins also!!!

$250.00 + shipping

Paypal only.

Take advantage of this, I get my check in a week and will not be selling then!!

omgooses! Maybe he has a job? A family?

Mad poster, take it slow, things will turn out fine.
All you need is just a little patience....

omgooses! Maybe he has a job? A family?

Mad poster, take it slow, things will turn out fine.
All you need is just a little patience....

I have a job, and I have a family with kids. Usually when I post something to sell here on anywhere. I respond when someone says, what's your paypal address I'll take it. I don't just waste peoples time for two days. How about you? Do you post things for sale and then not respond to the potential buyer for days? Notice he STILL hasn't responded, here, pm, or email. Not jumping on you, I'm just saying it's bizarre and I don't want any part in buying from someone like that. I see it as a red flag.

Some people never check back on their FS posts and respond to PM's or Emails. That's probably all it is.

I have been getting...

...database errors when I try to access my user cp and send pm's. I wonder if that is part of the problem. I don't mean to stick up for someone who ignors responses to a FS post. That is not cool.:mad: He may be having trouble getting to the messages though. ;)

Some people never check back on their FS posts and respond to PM's or Emails. That's probably all it is.

I sent a PM as well. No problem though, I'll just buy a used laptop somewhere else. I'm not gonna get upset, seems I may have saved myself a headache.

...database errors when I try to access my user cp and send pm's. I wonder if that is part of the problem. I don't mean to stick up for someone who ignors responses to a FS post. That is not cool.:mad: He may be having trouble getting to the messages though. ;)

Could be. I wouldn't rule anything out, maybe he's sick I don't know. But like I said, my spidey sense told me to forget about it.

I sent a PM as well. No problem though, I'll just buy a used laptop somewhere else. I'm not gonna get upset, seems I may have saved myself a headache.

I just now tried to pm you, data error. What I was going to say is do not rule out a new laptop. My son just purchased last month a new Acer (not sure the model) laptop at Best Buy for $399.00. It is a great computer, and works just as well as this high dollar name brand laptop I am typing on now.

Charlie

I just now tried to pm you, data error. What I was going to say is do not rule out a new laptop. My son just purchased last month a new Acer (not sure the model) laptop at Best Buy for $399.00. It is a great computer, and works just as well as this high dollar name brand laptop I am typing on now.

Charlie

Really? That's not good, does the mod know CP isn't working? Andyeah I know I can get a new one for 399. Plus 6% tax equals $424. Which is quite a bargain, but I was hoping to stay under 300. Maybe that's just a pipe dream. Thanks. And sorry to Jarrydee if you did try PMing me.

I have a job, and I have a family with kids. Usually when I post something to sell here on anywhere. I respond when someone says, what's your paypal address I'll take it. I don't just waste peoples time for two days. How about you? Do you post things for sale and then not respond to the potential buyer for days? Notice he STILL hasn't responded, here, pm, or email. Not jumping on you, I'm just saying it's bizarre and I don't want any part in buying from someone like that. I see it as a red flag.

Just stirring the pot, my friend. It's what I do. Plus I saw the perfect opp. to rewrite the greatest song on the planet. I took advantage of it. I usually watch my posts like I hawk when I put something up for sale so I completely agree. No response would leave a sour taste with me as well. Just having a little laugh around. Good luck in your search though!

Just stirring the pot, my friend. It's what I do. Plus I saw the perfect opp. to rewrite the greatest song on the planet. I took advantage of it. I usually watch my posts like I hawk when I put something up for sale so I completely agree. No response would leave a sour taste with me as well. Just having a little laugh around. Good luck in your search though!

No prob, I'll find something I'm sure. Seems everybody's unloading their sellables these days.

Back