FS: Fender Stratocaster

god damnit...its a GUITAR forum...im selling a GUITAR...i dont care if it annoys any of you...if it bothers you dont pay attention :eek:

dohc_vteg said:
god damnit...its a GUITAR forum...im selling a GUITAR...i dont care if it annoys any of you...if it bothers you dont pay attention :eek:

wow....

Are you actually here (www.homerecording.com) to learn/teach/talk about home recording?
Do you have any interest in home recording at all?
OR - are you just here to sell your stuff?

If you are here about recording - you might (and this is just a suggestion there hoss) want to reconsider your attitude.
* YOU posted your sale in the wrong place. It annoys everyone here (you may have noticed the response your getting??)
* YOU are new here - not us. We know how the site works, and we are a
little wary of spammers and cross posters - because its annoying.
* Respect is earned, and your attitude sucks.

How bout a "sorry if I posted this in the worng place, Im new".

Just a suggestion. This is a great site, and you can learn a lot here, but you need to chill out.

Hope this helps.
Todd

im not a newb i know how things work...and yes i am here for recording purposes...im done with this whole argueing back and forth shit... :cool:

dohc_vteg said:
im not a newb i know how things work...and yes i am here for recording purposes...im done with this whole argueing back and forth shit...

Ah, an exit strategy. Capital idea.

Geez everyone, just give the guy a break. Do you realize how elementary you all are acting? You're making something that's not a big deal, and blowing it up into some huge issue. It's not like it matters any.

brandoj said:
Geez everyone, just give the guy a break. Do you realize how elementary you all are acting? You're making something that's not a big deal, and blowing it up into some huge issue. It's not like it matters any.

thank you. and now we're done.

I'd rather have an Asian wife and a German mic than a German wife and an Asian mic :eek:

Well, OK, except Audio-Technica. And a leather-clad Fraulein :eek:

brandoj said:

Sorry, kid, that's not the way it works.

You get one, maybe two chances to rock the boat, then you will be mercilessly hounded.

easychair said:
Sorry, kid, that's not the way it works.

You get one, maybe two chances to rock the boat, then you will be mercilessly hounded.

whoa... we're definetly done with this...if you have something to say- don't-

Back to reality here, the Big Apple is a fantastic guitar (I have one) and someone should snap it up. Some of the best crunch and sustain you'll ever get from a strat, and it plays well too.

Mine's prettier though. Translucent paint. :p

Back