FS: Fender Stratocaster

:(

I would delete this thread by clicking edit and checking the delete box and then hitting save changes button.

if not, be prepared, people let it all hang out around here.

There is a gear for sale section if you look. "free ads for music/recording equipment"

Hey, ya know what? Wouldn't that be cool if they made a forum just for selling stuff, that would be there if you scrolled down a couple of times on the main page? That would be soooooo sweet! :rolleyes: :D Just joshin'! But yeah, you'd probably do better if you posted in the Free Ads for Music Equipment forum.

well seeing as how im selling a guitar...i figured hey why not post this in the GUITAR section of this forum maybe get a little more attention on it "dumbfucks"...haha fuck you all and good job on adding yourself to the group on here who make pointless replies to subjects and tries to make people feel like shit...fuck you

dohc_vteg said:
oh and i did post this in the ads section before i posted in this one...hey i scrolled down some more...wow

Oh that changes a lot. So after you saw a place to put this, you decided to put it a few more places just 'cause. And you have zero feedback on eBay. Fantastic. You sir are a bonified pandoras box.

more places= more exposure...I THOUGHT i would get more hits on it...but im very sorry that its not selling ill be sure and try harder

dohc_vteg said:
well seeing as how im selling a guitar...i figured hey why not post this in the GUITAR section of this forum maybe get a little more attention on it "dumbfucks"...haha fuck you all and good job on adding yourself to the group on here who make pointless replies to subjects and tries to make people feel like shit...fuck you

you shouldn't have stooped to their level

Did it occur to you that the homerecording board is not ebay and cross posting is really annoying? The "exposure" you want is a nuisance to the people in the guitar thread, who want to discuss guitars, not see your ebay listing. Especially when there is a place to sell your equip already on this board (which you already posted in). Before you scream rightous indignation at the insults flung at you (which Im not condoning btw), just realize that your cross posting is irritating.
Hope this helps, and welcome to the board.
Todd

Back