FS : Alesis HD24

What good deal is that? . . . Whenever someone thinks they've settled on a price with you, you turn around and look for more offers. . . You're on the "good-guys" list. . :rolleyes:

I cant consider a best offer if your the only one who has made an offer. No money was ever sent. I say why not give someone else a chance if they are interested.

I am not interested in trying to haggle because i am not trying to make quick sell. I am in no hurry to sell this unit and would like to take the time to give it a good home.

Still open to your offer buddy.

After years of selling equipment here in a straightforward no nonsense fashion, I would be very interested in moving on to making a deal with someone who is interested in making an easy trade without the unnecessary crying and whining.

Thank you. :)

Well I guess since has been sitting at the same price for several weeks, now would be a good time to make an update.

$649 / shipping can be discussed.

Thanks. :)

Hello I am interested in this Alesis! Could you send me some pics of it. Also I was wondering if you have the firewire conection?

Thanks for the answers!

Hey hosswork,

I would be happy to send you some pictures or even do a Skype connect so you can see it all over webcam to verify everything. Send me a PM with your email and i will send them asap. This unit does not have the firewire option, but honestly if you are interested in transferring the tracks you record to the computer you can actually dock the hard drive in your computer and use a free tool that extracts them. This is REALLY fast and makes the firewire port a waste of money.

Sorry Dude I am not familiar with this forum yet and I am not sure how to PM you at this point. So if you could give me a quick tutorial on how this work that would be great and I could Skype you or FaceTime if you have a mac or pad?

Back