FS : Alesis HD24

darnold

Hello,

I have an Alesis HD24 that i would like to sell. I have been holding on to this machine thinking that i might find more uses for it. But I just upgraded to a full portable DAW and i just don't see myself using this anymore. It has had very little use in mostly studio setting as a front end D/A converter. Everything works great on it and it has been a champ. It includes one hard drive bay and i can include the original 40GB hard drive with it that has had minimal use and also a 80GB and 120GB that have had extended use but are still showing no errors and could be handy. Comes with the remote and i think i still have the manual kicking around here somewhere.

I am looking for $750 but i would be willing to negotiate privately. Also pictures are available upon request. Purchaser pays shipping unless negotiated otherwise.

Please contact me if you are interested or want to make some offers.

Thanks,
Danny

Damnm. That's a sweet price and I'd LOVE a second machine. I'm just exceptionally broke right now.

Track Rat - Im not in a real rush to sell it so im just waiting for the right person to come a long and purchase.

Although i would like to make it happen. It has just been sitting too much.

Still available ? . . . you have my email address. . . I shall appeal to the better angels of your nature. . . I'm practically on a fixed income. . My car broke down . . I pay my ISP with pennies that I find in unlocked cars at Walmart. . .I'm eating cat-food when the cats let me. . I havent had heat in my house since last summer when it was hot in my house. . .

So if you have a "sympathy price", for a guy who was recently divorced and only finds joy in music, you can email me with your best price. . .Thanks !

bump

still available and open to offers.

Ato - You could try making an offer and i will help out if it is within my means to do so. :)

okay. . . I HATE to haggle, but maybe we can find a price that we can agree on. . I'm going to have to sell my refrigerator to make this purchase, so please understand that I will no longer be able to eat anything but canned food, my kitchen is going to look kind of silly, and I'll have no use for the boxes of baking soda I just bought, so any considerations you can make on my offer would be greatly appreciated. . .

Conscience?. . . . Is that you? . . .

It doesn't matter anyway. . . By the time I find a seller that is serious about selling any type of multi-track machine, we'll all be listening to the chips implanted in our ear canals. . . Lots of ads, nobody really trying to sell. . . I'm starting to think that "Recording People" are really just Hoarders with a soundtrack, and the same unwillingness to part with anything. . .

I am still interested. Let me send one more email to David in New Orleans, and we can talk later.

Where is the offer price, right now? (Obviously, I would have to beat it, but I can only be sure to do that if I know what it is.)

I withdraw my offer. . I didn't realize there was a bidding auction going on. . There are places for that , so just post it on that kind of website. . . This is getting ridiculous. . .

Y'a know, Ato, you are right. I have some interest in the unit, but I hate when people turn a CL post into an auction- this is basically the same thing. Sorry for my part in this.

Ok you guys can both pass on a good deal on a good unit. Im sure someone else wont mind. Im not interested in an auction either, just a best offer.

Still available and i would be happy to make this is a good deal for anyone who doesnt want to cry about it and wants to offer a legit straight forward deal.

bump

Back