For you loser Eddie fans out there

TAE

All you have is now
A nice vintage pic showing up on the internets...

Attachments

• 10356353_10201348366465864_1844405743058452004_n.jpg
    10356353_10201348366465864_1844405743058452004_n.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
How did he get the guitar body attached to the back of his head with a ribbon to float in the air like that?

This guy is the reason I quit playing electric guitar and took up the bass. Then I got bored with that and took up the drums. 37 years later... what is next. Thinking oboe or didgeridoo. Maybe the triangle?

This guy has had absolutely no bearing or influence on me whatsoever....good or bad. My musical world would exist with or without him.

This guy has had absolutely no bearing or influence on me whatsoever....good or bad. My musical world would exist with or without him.

Ya never know he may be anonymously critiquing in the MP3 mixing clinic

Ya never know he may be anonymously critiquing in the MP3 mixing clinic

Even if that were true, this guy has had absolutely no bearing or influence on me whatsoever....good or bad. My musical world would exist with or without him.

Even if that were true, this guy has had absolutely no bearing or influence on me whatsoever....good or bad. My musical world would exist with or without him.

That style of music gave a lot for the punkers to reject. Trying not to sound like commercial rock was a big reason punk sounded the way it did. Punk wouldn't be what it is without mainstream rock.

That style of music gave a lot for the punkers to reject. Trying not to sound like commercial rock was a big reason punk sounded the way it did. Punk wouldn't be what it is without mainstream rock.

Thank you for the punk lesson, captain obvious. :laughings:

Still, punk happened before Eddie was Eddie.

Back