For Newbies Only: Secrets about avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Russell said:
Rokket: Are you really in Japan? If so, are you from there, or did you move there? How do you like living there? Do you have a pro gig in music?

Are you really in Japan? Hell, yes! That's too much to make up!

Are you from there or just move there? I am in the Navy and stationed here.

How do you like living there? Some days I want to pull my own fingernails out.... some days I like it just fine. Like being anywhere else...

Do you have a pro gig in music? Not in 3 years... :(

i want points!!! gimme gimme gimme!!!!

i know it doesnt really mean anything but what the hey. who wants to be a zero?

jeap said:
i want points!!! gimme gimme gimme!!!!

i know it doesnt really mean anything but what the hey. who wants to be a zero?
I tried, but it told me that have to give unto others before giving to you again.... :(

When I first joined this board, I used to see guys with post counts this high and couldn't imagine being there. Or the rep points or power that I have...

See, it can be an inspiration to someone. It's the advice I gave our outlaw: Keep your butt down and your ears open...

Just passed 1985, the year I joined the Navy...... down to 14 posts to get to 2000...

Let me go find something useful to post, so that I don't feel that I padded my way to the big 2-0 00!

BORED!!!
BORED!!! /l_i---/_\---i_l\
BORED!!! \___/\==/\___/
BORED!!!l ____/ /\ \____
BORED!!!l______l l______l

I would like the custom avitar, but am too damn lazy. You poor bastards may have to see Gumby for the rest of my life.

gr8teful said:
Where the heck is Swanders, Ohio. I was born in Mansfield.

swanders is north of sidney and south of anna. its not even a town really... just a grain elevator and a few houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back