Drums.

Well all the info was for my friend cuz he told me 2 post it for him but he decided to go out and buy a pearl he says he dad is gonna give him some extra $. he said he wants a pearl world series but for now he's gonna buy the session custom

Drummer706 said:
Well all the info was for my friend cuz he told me 2 post it for him but he decided to go out and buy a pearl he says he dad is gonna give him some extra $. he said he wants a pearl world series but for now he's gonna buy the session custom

Ahh, I see... :D

Hey rimshot wat do u know about the hhx evos? u know the evoulutions ive had good comments on those cymbals.

They're all good (Well....most) depending on what you like. I'm
a Zildjian guy, tho I do like the sound of Paiste crash and splash cymbals. I'm so old that I still consider Sabian "those new kids on the block". :)

no evolutions

Don't get evolutions. They are definitly not for rock. Get a A custom projection ride. Always used cymbals. There is no point to get new. They cost to much. Well I would get a pacific drumset. They are super good for how much they cost but if you want a big ass set then go with tama. You could find it on EBAY but shipping is expensive.

Back