Do you wanna master my CD?

Reefer said:
Well,I'm not about to argue about something not in reference to what I'm about....

Why would I not send someone something I do not have copyrights to..I didn't shell out loot to be in here playing games.This shit is serious and thats that...Like I forestated,all these guys that talk against me DO NOT know me...I'm on here posting a business proposal....

To all you guys that think you know me or wanna get to know me....Here's my contact:
Corey Powell
10656 S.Michigan Ave.
Chicago,IL

Phone:
773-928-6254

Anytime

dont know much about what the other guys are saying, But Yes, if you did design those grafix,, I want to deal with you.

Drop me a email at khmasters8250@hotmail.com

Malcolm824

Actually... its kind of funny.. if you look at the samples on the Sporatic Designs page... there are a bunch of sample covers that are for Big time rappers, but they

a) Suck.

and

b) never appeared on any of those guys' records. At least not any I ever saw. maybe some bootlegs.

My point? I have no doubt our man here did that design... its not that good. I got a guy who does better work if you need it done. But he costs $$.;)

www.floate.com

xoxo

camn said:
Actually... its kind of funny.. if you look at the samples on the Sporatic Designs page... there are a bunch of sample covers that are for Big time rappers, but they

a) Suck.

and

b) never appeared on any of those guys' records. At least not any I ever saw. maybe some bootlegs.

My point? I have no doubt our man here did that design... its not that good. I got a guy who does better work if you need it done. But he costs $$.;)

www.floate.com

xoxo
BWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p
He has good photography but a designer he is not...Anyone can trace images and make it look good...Tracing images with a pen tool is amatuer :p
I seen no covers!!!
I'm glad you posted that site link though...I'm about to share that site with some of my buddies...

I'm coming at you Malcolm...1-love

Back