Do you wanna master my CD?

Reefer

Yo,I'm coming out with a independent released CD...My genre is rap.I'm from Chicago.A few of you may know me cuz I use to frequent here a lot....

Well,here's the low-down..
I'm expecting anywhere from like 10-12 songs..I got 3 recorded so far...If you master,if possible.Lemme see a pic of your studio and lemme know of some of the recordings you've mastered...
Also,lemme know how much you charge or maybe we can work something out for the benefit of us both....

If you have Yahoo Instant Messenger...Lemme get ur name so we can talk about it in further detail........1-love

www.sporadicdesigns.com

I'd double check those references before agreeing to a swap. Reefer is known for posting fake stuff and taking credit.

Fingaz you have either improved DRASTICALLY in photoshop, or had someone else do that sporadicdesigns pic. Or did you just steal it again?

Props to you if you did it. But I don't think so...

master your cd

hi reefer
I have been mastering for 6 years no got quite a few mastering credits drop ema line on altitude@ihug.co.nz and well disscuss a price if you want a pro job done or alternatively contact pipeline audio off this form I have been doing some mastering for his studio amongst others
talk to you soon
Enforcer{EMC}

No No Nooooooooo,you all got me mixed up.These guys don't know me..I don't appreciate that TexRoadkill & Subtractor.We have talked about and joked with one another on these boards,but please don't step in my personal business...

@Subtractor,Those are my designs bro....You knew I was designing long time ago..Yes,my skills has improving....

@SJoko,We men and if you want to check references...Feel free to let me know whatcha wanna know

@Enforcer,I'm about to shoot you an Email....

Like forestated,Dont step feet in my personal business Tex & Subtractor....

props to you if you did
I can easily post a screen shot of all the layer if I needed to prove my point but I dont think all that is necessary....

Reefer said:
No No Nooooooooo,you all got me mixed up.These guys don't know me..I don't appreciate that TexRoadkill & Subtractor.We have talked about and joked with one another on these boards,but please don't step in my personal business...

@Subtractor,Those are my designs bro....You knew I was designing long time ago..Yes,my skills has improving....

@SJoko,We men and if you want to check references...Feel free to let me know whatcha wanna know

@Enforcer,I'm about to shoot you an Email....

Like forestated,Dont step feet in my personal business Tex & Subtractor....

I can easily post a screen shot of all the layer if I needed to prove my point but I dont think all that is necessary....

Sure it is. Let's see em ass bandit.

Reefer said:

As I recall you posted a fake website that was supposed to represent your 'business'. That is complete bullshit and I would not expect to be taken seriously if I did the same thing. Making jokes and some fake pics is one thing but you did it for the sole purpose of passing yourself as somebody you were not.

I am not saying those designs are not yours (I have no idea) but I am merely stating that you have a history of trying to use other people's work as your own. It sucks when your past comes back to haunt you.

sjoko2 said:
If you've got anything to do with sporadicdesigns, I'll do you a swap.

Yea, Reefer. Screw the Sporadic Designs thing. If you've got anything to do with what your username says, I'll DEFINITELY do you a swap. Ha ha :D

if reefer does send you something to be mastered you had best make damn sure he has the copyright to it!you may also want to secure payment up front,as most 13 year olds cant afford to have something mastered.

thanks

hi
yea i always get payed up frount its a policy then I have no problems chasing down money. But thanks for the heads up

Enf

subtractor said:
Fingaz you have either improved DRASTICALLY in photoshop, or had someone else do that sporadicdesigns pic. Or did you just steal it again?

Props to you if you did it. But I don't think so...

well, from the green logo on top of his page, you can kinda see the same materials/techniques being used again in the new big logo (blending scan lines and tinny white blocks). So, I'm guessing it's done by the same person at least.

but having 5 different fonts to represent one company is a bit inconsistent in my opinion.

Al

Well,I'm not about to argue about something not in reference to what I'm about....

Why would I not send someone something I do not have copyrights to..I didn't shell out loot to be in here playing games.This shit is serious and thats that...Like I forestated,all these guys that talk against me DO NOT know me...I'm on here posting a business proposal....

To all you guys that think you know me or wanna get to know me....Here's my contact:
Corey Powell
10656 S.Michigan Ave.
Chicago,IL

Phone:
773-928-6254

Anytime

Back