Do straight answers exist on HR

Wait, there was a question?

There it is! I knew one would happen soon.

It's all crystal clear now.

_________________________________________________________________________ is the answer...

or was that -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------?

Yes, but which question are you answering?

Wait, there was a question?

You expecting a straight answer, Jim?

There it is! I knew one would happen soon.

It's all crystal clear now.

_________________________________________________________________________ is the answer...

or was that -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------?

☼☼☼ 42 ☼☼☼

When I first got here i was a real dick to a lot of the regulars, and I got neg repped alot for shooting my mouth off and being a prick and stuff. So for a while NO ONE would meet my demands, or answer my questions and that just pissed me off cause I saw them answering every one elses questions like it was a private club made out of a giant wall of dicks. But then one day I was in the mp3 forum and heard a song that changed my life - and I started thinking differently about things and turned my dick switch off and I gotta say it made a huge difference. Now I've got people coming out of the woodwork and providing honest answers to questions I haven't even asked yet.

But then one day I was in the mp3 forum and heard a song that changed my life

Probably a Rami tune. He has that effect. :D

Seriously though, first time i heard one of his songs I knew what levels could be achievd with modest equipment. It was an eye opener and set the bar high.

like it was a private club made out of a giant wall of dicks

this made me uncontrollably lol.

I don't think we try to be jerks here.
Just. It's all in the way a question is asked really.
Sometimes the title of a thread will make you avoid it.
i.e. : "My 573948ndjkbc-PCI based ____ is ____ when I connect it to a ______" :wtf:
Just say "Can I have some computer help?"

i.e. : "My 573948ndjkbc-PCI based ____ is ____ when I connect it to a ______" :wtf:
Just say "Can I have some computer help?"

Actually, I kind of like those specific titles for two reasons. Lets me know if I can help without actually opening the thread and lets people search for specific topics without going into every generically titled thread like, "Can I have some computer help?"

Back