defecation (1.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

participant

For those who haven't heard my stuff... uh... my real stuff that actually smacked of effort... lol... take a listen to "Sunshine" or "Lumber" first... humor me :( thx ;)

heh... this toilet burrito shouldn't have made it to NWR, let alone the 1.5 challenge... but the thing's makin me laugh... horrible drums... three chords (played in a most shitty manner... lol)... bassline that doesn't know what it's doing... THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YA DON'T WORK OUT SOMETHING AHEAD OF TIME, AND JUST HIT RECORD :) (mostly all first takes... the vocals are a pile o' puke, too)

Please don't compliment this poop :D Just listen, turn your head and weep :o

okay... lmao... jamal just wrap a clean diaper around the speakers... & congrats on your grammy nod for "Really Gross" you bitch :D

crap

:D:D:D:D:D:D LMOA!!!!!!!!!!

Nice little short acoustic bit...............wow...................this is funny!

"Making Mista-a-a-akes"
:D:D:D:D Too damned funny Partypants. :p

Ooh.......nice acoustic bit again...........cool.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....holy shit...nice introduction too...
fuck chad...i ALMOST did this same thing....that is tooo fuckin weird..."dammit"....lmao...

ok BUT that guitar ..i mean that whole mix...kicks ass....
"its called 1.5"..fuckin excellent...

protein shakes......perfect.....those drums ....is that even a time signature atall??.....does it matter???..

very cool my man..very cool indeed.

jamal

you know the acoustic git part is actually very cool use it again...

actually dude I enjoyed quite a bit of both those tunes. I love playing in and around thru loops in timings like that. Reminds of doing some old J. Mitchell stuff. ya bass was pretty nice.

Just putting my mark on this thread so I can find it tonight when I get home from work and listen.

i listened to lumber.........interesting guitar tones........nice varieties in tone...........the bass has a nice growl.........pretty cool

HOLY SWEET FUCKING MOTHER OF CHOP STICKS!!!!

This wins the award, in all seriousness, for making me laugh harder than I've laughed in the past 12 months...That 60 cycle hum is SOOOOO fucking wrong over the piano intro...

and then the expletive!!!!!!!!!

(I agree about keeping the acoustic for future use...not that it's going to waste on this classic or anything, but you know what I mean).

TRULY WONDERFUL

participant,
I like this, because it has different strange parts to it that I happen to like very much, I kept wondering if you were going to have the sound of you taking a dump because of the name of the tune, and because its part of this experiment. Great job man!

I listened to the 1.5 and to Lumber. Oh man--my sides are hurting from laughing so hard! That chopsticks thing was a good gag--and I mean, that intro on Lumber with what sounds like a loop and the drums that don't follow it at all--then that damn giant lead sound comes in against all that and then you start singing "son, you're a disappointment"--it all just took me so by surprise--its so cool--and just about the funniest piece of music I even heard in my life--=I am DYING here! I think you may be the Steven Wright of rock. I'm downloading this baby for future listens. I think you are a demented genius! I don't know if this is the kind of response you were looking for, but I had a blast listening to this stuff. Do I dare go back to hear Sunshine?

dang this is funny stuff, i couldnt be this creative in a million years lol. i realy like this the offbeat drums and all this weird stuff all happening at once lol. i listened to lumber and i think after i listen to the other one ill listen to lumber again lol. great job and very funny.

LMAO at your 1.5 effort. I enjoyed it :D

I enjoyed your other stuff and also sensed a Todd Rundgren flavor to it.

Nice work

I think it needed some weird al accordian...but left in the car, of course..

too funny

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! oh shit!! the chop stick's part, i'll be damned if thats not what i sounded like sitting behind my kit!!! LMAO!!! i prolly should have kept it in there!:D im with jeff, those git's are fat!!!! son of a bitch!! damn i'm bustin!!

thank's chad!!!!!

peace

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back