Collab#2

sorry Nik, I missed it but the bass track is offset by 0:00.316 s in my session. If you used my track, I messed you up.:o

Nope I didn't do anything to the bass besides some EQ, and compression. I also "mastered" it with EQ, C4 mulitband compression, stereo image enhancer, and L1 limter, so those changed how the bass sounds too. I haven't listened to it on anything besides my computer speakers, so I don't know if it all translates ok to other systems either.

Ah, so it is! I just nudged it to that time and it sound much better! I'll upload the fixed one.

Your tom sound are better than mine, and you got the beginning better.:D

Is it OK with you if I post this at the other site?

AND, may I have a .wav of this to bur to a cd?

Hey Nic and MAtt--- Yeah this place is awful!!!!! I am starting to think that the summers ( or as I now like to call it-- THE rain season) is not worth it!!!!

I will take another listen in the morn---- everyone here is sleeping and I dont wanna wake them----

Sure thing, I'll pop a wav online when I get back from work around 4:30 or so. Glad you dug my mix!

Thanks dude. I have a thread obver there with a couple of new songs. If you have time to do another one, have a look.

please:D

Ok, I've got it uploading to
now. I'll check out those other songs, but I probably won't record anymore until my new kit comes in hopefully a week or two.

Back