Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAGA and RAINBOW BANDANAS

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Blue and Gray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs furter study?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
People like you? I avoided mentioning names, and yet, here you are, going all out defensive. Why? It's not exactly a secret that you despise Trump.

Turn the table upside down for a moment, shall we?

I'm no fan of Trump, but I do believe in fairness. Do you?

For the sake of discussion, theoretically, let's assume it that Trump won the 2020 election, in full control of the DOJ, FBI, CIA, and other agencies within the alphabet soup, such as the IRS.

Let's also, therorectically speaking, that Trump was using his influence on all of those alphabet agencies to destroy political opposition, to undermine the candidacy of potential opponents (Democrats).

Turn the words around.

“If the Trump government continues to weaponise these departments against Democrats and the citizens that are then the taxpayers, you know what’s going to happen to this country? "

It goes both ways, Dave. You have family who still live in the U.S. You should advise them to hitch their motor homes and tricycles together and move to Mexico.
I'm not being defensive, I'm just pointing out who the problem really is.
Like it or lump it.

People like you? I avoided mentioning names, and yet, here you are, going all out defensive. Why? It's not exactly a secret that you despise Trump.

Turn the table upside down for a moment, shall we?

I'm no fan of Trump, but I do believe in fairness. Do you?

For the sake of discussion, theoretically, let's assume it that Trump won the 2020 election, in full control of the DOJ, FBI, CIA, and other agencies within the alphabet soup, such as the IRS.

Let's also, therorectically speaking, that Trump was using his influence on all of those alphabet agencies to destroy political opposition, to undermine the candidacy of potential opponents (Democrats).

Turn the words around.

“If the Trump government continues to weaponise these departments against Democrats and the citizens that are then the taxpayers, you know what’s going to happen to this country? "

It goes both ways, Dave. You have family who still live in the U.S. You should advise them to hitch their motor homes and tricycles together and move to Mexico.
@Dave Matthews 60s Dude has and excellent point. ‘IF’ the Trump administration was in power and doing all the same things the Biden regime was doing, “people like you” would be screaming bloody murder!

‘Your kind’ doesn’t care about the constitution, the law, equal justice, fairness, doing the right thing, etc.
By action, and by support of certain actions, it shows that whatever tactics are used, as long as the ‘bad guy’ is eliminated, it’s ok.

Hypocracy at its finest.

@Dave Matthews 60s Dude has and excellent point. ‘IF’ the Trump administration was in power and doing all the same things the Biden regime was doing, “people like you” would be screaming bloody murder!

‘Your kind’ doesn’t care about the constitution, the law, equal justice, fairness, doing the right thing, etc.
By action, and by support of certain actions, it shows that whatever tactics are used, as long as the ‘bad guy’ is eliminated, it’s ok.

Hypocracy at its finest.
What?
Cheers.

What?
Cheers.
yeah, my world is peace and quiet..

it was nice having the first strike in a nuclear war. there is no way to stop it. Jesus isnt coming down in a tic tac UFO to save anyone. Masters went up the mountain, and learned to fight. Children ski down the mountain..they come home and go wheels up. and they dont make it..no skating through a nuclear war..Its a cold war. some people could know a little bit more than others. those tricks we learn are the tools. I looked just as far over the horizon as you did. probably farther..

revoke prop 47 or whatever lets people stay in tents in city limits..fuck em all..mentally ill. Jail them. It is not cruel, because they cannot take care of themselves ..that makes you a danger to others. You want to camp, go to the actual camp grounds, and use that system..If you dont want to fight with everything and anything, then I accept your surrender.

Revoke that 2 or 8 th amendment that declares cruel unusual punishment as not allowing addicts to take drugs. so they decriminalized drug use in tent cities .. even paid for their drug use. .No fucking way , man..use the flamethrowers burn them out! Get a fucking job and build something or go to jail.

That is also the LGBTQ+$ bullshit..Be LGBTQ+$ but you dont get a special way because of it. Be a freak on your own time like everyone else.. Now get back in line.

Judgement day?

Last edited:
Is this thread another example of dogooder's attempts to throw shit at the wall...to see what sticks?

Promoting, encouraging Civil War in the U.S. certainly appeals to some people. People who don't live in the U.S.

@dogooder, rebuild your hippie van, paint it red, emblazoned with Confederate Flags. When all Hell breaks loose, that van just might become your ride to salvation deeper in the south.
It is whatever you want it to be. I stated my views on a civil war in the opening post, did you read it? I keep hearing civil war from people on both sides. I wanted to know what you guys think? It's as simple as that.

@dogooder, rebuild your hippie van, paint it red, emblazoned with Confederate Flags. When all Hell breaks loose, that van just might become your ride to salvation deeper in the south.
What is that supposed to mean. Say what you mean and mean what you say, don't beat around the bush.

yeah, my world is peace and quiet..

it was nice having the first strike in a nuclear war. there is no way to stop it. Jesus isnt coming down in a tic tac UFO to save anyone. Masters went up the mountain, and learned to fight. Children ski down the mountain..they come home and go wheels up. and they dont make it..no skating through a nuclear war..Its a cold war. some people could know a little bit more than others. those tricks we learn are the tools. I looked just as far over the horizon as you did. probably farther..

revoke prop 47 or whatever lets people stay in tents in city limits..fuck em all..mentally ill. Jail them. It is not cruel, because they cannot take care of themselves ..that makes you a danger to others. You want to camp, go to the actual camp grounds, and use that system..If you dont want to fight with everything and anything, then I accept your surrender.

Revoke that 2 or 8 th amendment that declares cruel unusual punishment as not allowing addicts to take drugs. so they decriminalized drug use in tent cities .. even paid for their drug use. .No fucking way , man..use the flamethrowers burn them out! Get a fucking job and build something or go to jail.

That is also the LGBTQ+$ bullshit..Be LGBTQ+$ but you dont get a special way because of it. Be a freak on your own time like everyone else.. Now get back in line.

Judgement day?
Nice rant.

NOT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS HAS BEEN ADDRESSED IN THIS THREAD!
Another futile exercise in chaos theory has occurred.

"My thoughts on civil war. First off, how are we to know who the enemy is? Are we going to go door to door ask who voted for whom? Will we wear
MAGA hats and Rainbow Bandanas? Or will it be back to the tried and true blue and gray? Who is going to start this civil war? Who is going to
fight this civil war? Most of us who are able are too busy supporting our families and staying alive. Many of us are too obese, too lazy, too old or
mentally unfit to take part. Half the country doesn't vote and doesn't care including the criminals. They will only see opportunity. Do those who are
promoting civil war really believe the military will let the rabble rule the streets?"

First off, how are we to know who the enemy is?
The enemy is those who would seek to suggest, promote, normalize, further, or desire pitting Americans vs Americans in combat.
The idea is repugnant.

Nice rant.
i dont think its a rant. just letting to you know the things you might have missed.

It's as simple as that.
it not a civil war dumbshit..it is nuclear..its dirty..you cannot see it, i guess?

we are the champions..dude it was totally awesome. now it is two worlds that can see each other , but never touch..and they arent compatible. we had deals made in the past, but they all fell apart when they couldnt keep hard promises.

you just break it off half way , and shove it up their asses.

like two children playing war...i killed you ..no. no. i killed you first...we shall see. ill take it back to Ancient Egypt if you want..

Americans vs Americans in combat.
The idea is repugnant.
oh come on how silly..they made us against each other in every way...its how we make our money.

the act of getting a cheeseburger is prolly an act of war now..careful getting coffee i think these people want to shoot us. now my driver's license is not real? wtf, sure it is, because i say, not you or them..now you need a passport to get a real license. fuck you we are capitalists, not a democracy. just killing each other. so they fuck with you with a new drivers test, new rules..no man, they are the dot, department of transportation. i killed you. you're not real.

Their side only works when they make all the rules..you get out of jail..make a few for them..they cant handle it..its a world fall.

get your gold star on your license you jews..wear that gold star everywhere you go..history repeats itself again...they dont even see it..
REAL ID Document Checklist - ex83.pdf — Mozilla Firefox 8_13_2023 12_39_04 PM.png
its 7-to zero...round eight..shits getting crazy

some faggot wants a bike lane, fucking hit em with your car.

Last edited:
i dont think its a rant. just letting to you know the things you might have missed.

it not a civil war dumbshit..it is nuclear..its dirty..you cannot see it, i guess?

we are the champions..dude it was totally awesome. now it is two worlds that can see each other , but never touch..and they arent compatible. we had deals made in the past, but they all fell apart when they couldnt keep hard promises.

you just break it off half way , and shove it up their asses.

like two children playing war...i killed you ..no. no. i killed you first...we shall see. ill take it back to Ancient Egypt if you want..
Who are you calling dumbshit. You will never learn will ya.

You know I'm not one to break promises
I don't wanna hurt you, but I need to breathe
At the end of it all, you're still my best friend
But there's something inside that I need to release
Which way is right, which way is wrong?
How do I say that I need to move on?
You know we're headed separate ways
And it feels like I am just too close to love you
There's nothing I can really say.....

too close to knowing...what this is.

capitalism? Yall can call me Springfield.. where you at? Sacramento..fuck that guy..

school is a womans business, making the babies and trying to get something from them. So men leave them there, women go crazy or psycho thinking the proving grounds of school are real..no..off campus or on they must abide by our laws..then men go to jail for the womans crimes..

Women go to school ..men go to jail...I dont know what the fuck anybody else is..prolly nobodies that dont count...Yall get brand Z'd in the fall out.

from a point of view its true..
it all adds up to one hell of a 'syntax error' English is not a programming language goto hell

Last edited:
Back