• MAGA and RAINBOW BANDANAS

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Blue and Gray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs furter study?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

dogooder

My thoughts on civil war. First off, how are we to know who the enemy is? Are we going to go door to door ask who voted for whom? Will we wear
MAGA hats and Rainbow Bandanas? Or will it be back to the tried and true blue and gray? Who is going to start this civil war? Who is going to
fight this civil war? Most of us who are able are too busy supporting our families and staying alive. Many of us are too obese, too lazy, too old or
mentally unfit to take part. Half the country doesn't vote and doesn't care including the criminals. They will only see opportunity. Do those who are
promoting civil war really believe the military will let the rabble rule the streets?

where are they going to get authority from..we made a bunch of rules last time, that they didnt follow..

e pluribus unam is one out of many. not all for one. didnt you study latin? its on the money..

who are you hanging with? sounds like your crowd is out of tuff..shit in Chicago we always carry knives and keep our guns loaded..

my first knife fight was in sixth grade. my father was in the hospital with luekemia. my mother couldnt handle the situation and became unreliable as a parent.

after i cut the kids hand up. i went to stab him in the back and kill him. the knife broke sideways not piercing any of the dipshits vitals..too bad..i wanted the kill.

such fond memories they gave me of public school.

the truant officer klindenning would watch me walk home to an empty house everyday.

there are some people you dont fuck with.

ten years later when im about twenty one. we met by chance at a bar. we bought each other a beer and discussed life. it was one of the most profound nights of my life. he was a perfect gentleman. and had real nice liter bike . when you are young. you give each other a pass. you want to give the benefit of a doubt to the other. he attacked me. there was something stronger in my corner. still shit happens and you thank God , kids didnt kill each other. that was then..

we are not young anymore.

Last edited:
where are they going to get authority from..we made a bunch of rules last time, that they didnt follow..

e pluribus unam is one out of many. not all for one. didnt you study latin? its on the money..

who are you hanging with? sounds like your crowd is out of tuff..shit in Chicago we always carry knives and keep our guns loaded.
Who am I hanging with? As Ben said, we either hang together or we hang alone or something like that. I am 71 and have been
a loner my whole adult life. Except for my wife and children, I have had acquaintances but few friends. Never hung out with "bandmates" .I thought I might have had
some friends in H.S. but I was only kidding myself. I can count friends on one hand and they are almost all gone. So, if the question was directed at me, I hang with the
wife, the kids are grown and flown.

Its cool man, thereis still plenty to do!. Just gotta put yourself out there.

Check this out. Friday I went in to processing at the county building. The police cuffed me so hard I couldnt feel my hands. The guards were referring to me as patient 9. In cell block V , cell number 9. I was in a suit and tie. mexicans were all telling I was dead. That I was the hang man. And if you look at what the picture is on my hand you will see it..

CAM00046.jpg

patient nine , by Ozzy

its all real! Learn to fight. Winning is just an attitude.
the score is 7 -to- zero.. not sure they want to keep losing.
just in case I drew Excalibur..some legends are real. hold on with both hands. theres no way you can lose.

Last edited:
“If the government continues to weaponise these departments against conservatives and the citizens that are then the taxpayers, you know what’s going to happen to this country,” Michigan representative Matt Maddock told the crowd at a pool party fundraiser this month for the 16 Michigan false electors facing charges, according to audio obtained by The Messenger. “Someone’s going to get so pissed off, they’re going to shoot someone. That’s what’s going to happen. Or we’re going have a civil war or some sort of revolution. That’s where this is, where this is going.”

the nuclear family is at war..the war is nuclear. not political. the button was pressed. there is no running away..

People who anticipate Civil War are dipshits. There is only a very small (MAGAhat wearing) group of idiots, the same dolts that went into the Capital Building, that are spouting off about Civil War... and it's just because they want an excuse to shoot people with their beloved firearms. They'll know exactly who their enemies are because all of their "enemies" look different than them. However, it'll be super short lived and won't even be anything remotely close to a "Civil War" it'll look more like a bunch of Karens murdering people or a group of 10-20 idiots with semi-automatic weapons who'll soon find out that the U.S. Military/Police Force don't fuck around with that shit. They'll just be a bunch of "mass shooters", like all the other losers out there that they supposedly "hate". Just more ignorant gun violence from the people that preach 2nd amendment bullshit and talk about "bad guys". AKA Y'all-Queda.

People who anticipate Civil War are dipshits. There is only a very small (MAGAhat wearing) group of idiots, the same dolts that went into the Capital Building, that are spouting off about Civil War... and it's just because they want an excuse to shoot people with their beloved firearms. They'll know exactly who their enemies are because all of their "enemies" look different than them. However, it'll be super short lived and won't even be anything remotely close to a "Civil War" it'll look more like a bunch of Karens murdering people or a group of 10-20 idiots with semi-automatic weapons who'll soon find out that the U.S. Military/Police Force don't fuck around with that shit. They'll just be a bunch of "mass shooters", like all the other losers out there that they supposedly "hate". Just more ignorant gun violence from the people that preach 2nd amendment bullshit and talk about "bad guys". AKA Y'all-Queda.
Yep. Agree with that.

This subject is a bummer. But I have considered that if the situation does continue to devolve - we're more likely to end up in a kind of "Troubles" situation. Which is also just awful to consider.

when both fermilab sites were cleaned up(1992?), the leaking containers were removed, but never recovered. They were stolen..the one off frontage rd. and the one off rt96.
File0034.jpg
ever find the secret monuments? I have
ever lay in a field of four leaf clovers? I have. and one five leaf clover...what are the chances of a five leaf'd clover? we'd bring our girlfriends..they loved that magic shit..we'd get all stoned. laid perfect.

the placards were so badly rusted you couldnt tell they were warning of radioactivity. You would see a clearing with no snow ever..

after the cleanup
after the material was stolen
the site was vandolized spraying on the back side with paint.."when do you think they will drop the bomb?"

Last edited:
Screenshot 2023-08-12 110413.jpg

one in a million baby....like a shooting star!

I just adjusted the odds in my favor using location.

Last edited:
“If the government continues to weaponise these departments against conservatives and the citizens that are then the taxpayers, you know what’s going to happen to this country,” Michigan representative Matt Maddock told the crowd at a pool party fundraiser this month for the 16 Michigan false electors facing charges, according to audio obtained by The Messenger. “Someone’s going to get so pissed off, they’re going to shoot someone. That’s what’s going to happen. Or we’re going have a civil war or some sort of revolution. That’s where this is, where this is going.”
Fear is absolutely no reason to let someone or a group of people get away with treason.
Fear is what they are counting on.

Is this thread another example of dogooder's attempts to throw shit at the wall...to see what sticks?

Promoting, encouraging Civil War in the U.S. certainly appeals to some people. People who don't live in the U.S.

@dogooder, rebuild your hippie van, paint it red, emblazoned with Confederate Flags. When all Hell breaks loose, that van just might become your ride to salvation deeper in the south.

Is this thread another example of dogooder's attempts to throw shit at the wall...to see what sticks?

Promoting, encouraging Civil War in the U.S. certainly appeals to some people. People who don't live in the U.S.

@dogooder, rebuild your hippie van, paint it red, emblazoned with Confederate Flags. When all Hell breaks loose, that van just might become your ride to salvation deeper in the south.
People like me are not the ones saying...

It occurs to me that your ire needs to be redirected to Matt Maddock.

People like me are not the ones saying...

It occurs to me that your ire needs to be redirected to Matt Maddock.
People like you? I avoided mentioning names, and yet, here you are, going all out defensive. Why? It's not exactly a secret that you despise Trump.

Turn the table upside down for a moment, shall we?

I'm no fan of Trump, but I do believe in fairness. Do you?

For the sake of discussion, theoretically, let's assume it that Trump won the 2020 election, in full control of the DOJ, FBI, CIA, and other agencies within the alphabet soup, such as the IRS.

Let's also, therorectically speaking, that Trump was using his influence on all of those alphabet agencies to destroy political opposition, to undermine the candidacy of potential opponents (Democrats).

Turn the words around.

“If the Trump government continues to weaponise these departments against Democrats and the citizens that are then the taxpayers, you know what’s going to happen to this country? "

It goes both ways, Dave. You have family who still live in the U.S. You should advise them to hitch their motor homes and tricycles together and move to Mexico.

Back