Chance GB, screamin' mic deals

Which of chance's mics are you going to buy? Post Quantity below.

• Total voters
These are all from the latest group buy and so far as I know this is the first batch to be imported.... no one has had any experience with them at all.

Too many are putting in big orders with no feedback to how these work. I bought 2 and will see if they are worth anything at all.

I think it's up to them whether or not they should try some...they're probably using the same criteria you used in ordering the 2 you chose.

I've ordered some, knowing that it's a bit of a calculated gamble, a roll of the dice, an educated guess, based on a number of data--like what the results of the last buy were, or the general characteristics of a certain type of mike, or a desire to experience a new mike for a low price. For instance, I'm getting some ribbons this time, have never had one (never even used one) so this is just part of a learning experience. And it's fun. Sure the info is sketchy, but even when I buy a mike from a regular vendor, I really don't know how it's going to sound with any of my applications until I try it, despite what reviewers might say.

They're inexpensive enough that a person should be able to at least get their money back by reselling it, should they want to. And others want to mod them, of course; what they sound like out of the box isn't much of an issue for them.

The other thread is a bit more up-to-date regarding the deal, this one was a side thread. Sort of.

Back