Cash - 72 Seconds

tell me,,, How to drop a link? do I drop it to the floor or what :rolleyes: :D

have you thought about posting in every forum of this site...

I`m sure that crossposting this way will get you many nice respsonses.

Good luck.

I dident get a chance to listen to your most profound stuff, because my I`m making waffles... :D

Nakatira said:
have you thought about posting in every forum of this site...
I`m sure that crossposting this way will get you many nice respsonses.

Haha, an excellent suggestion.

I made a post in 3 seperate forums.. get over it.. who even checks what someone else is doing on a forum? Go get some fresh air.

Cash The King said:
I made a post in 3 seperate forums.. get over it.. who even checks what someone else is doing on a forum? Go get some fresh air.

You obviously have no idea how anyone in here thinks, responds, socializes, or deals with people like you.... So how could you possibly care what anyone here thinks of your music? If you are legitimately looking for feedback or help with your endeavors lots of people will give it, but nobody here wants to get on your nuts so I suggest you go peddle your wares elsewhere. By the way, I have seen your responses in your other identical posts and have arrived at what I feel is a reasonable deduction of your character as well as your ineptitude so I feel pretty justified in saying: buzz off, nobody cares.

Look i can cross-post too! hehe

So i see you got yourself the L2 there.
You should probably back that off a bit, lol.

Your track is so hoplessly distorted by that brickwall limiter man, it sounds wrecked.

Also, the extreme panning is very distracting, its distracing from the main point of the song.....the vocal.

Youll need to go back to the drawing board as far as the mix is concerned, and leave the mastering to the masters bud.

Also you sound like a half rate Easy-E....seriously, but thats just my opinion .

-Finster

This is not a gaming site that people use to move themselves up some meaningless chart. If you want to get advice or opinions or suggestions on the mix, sound, arrangement, etc...Then say so. If you just want to people click your song so you get credited for a "play", wrong place. Why do is the word "love" misused so often.

I didnt come here for advice nor help on rappin.. i posted a track for people to listen to.. ya kno.. lyrics, flow, style.. if you like it, listen to it.. if not... keep it movin.. i posted for feed on the mixing itself in a diff forum.. so people can leave feed on the mixin..i post my music for people who like me as a artist.. not because im tryin to get ''plays''.. if you dont care for the music.. fine. leave why or why you do and have a good day..

Cash The King said:
And you are talking about what again?

Dident you ask about prog in another forum I seem to remember that, well if you want prog you just hit the motherload.
the album thick as a brick of Jethro Tull will answer everything..

This is and will be my most sensire answer :)

Nakatira said:
Dident you ask about prog in another forum I seem to remember that, well if you want prog you just hit the motherload.
the album thick as a brick of Jethro Tull will answer everything..

This is and will be my most sensire answer :)

I honestly don't even know who ''Prog" is. Is that a rock group that you maybe suggested in my other thread? If so I haven't had time to read through all of the post yet. I'll check it out when I can.

No man, it's "real" music...not loops and samples with people talking over it...MUSIC...Look that word up, because you obviously don't have a clue. Ever TOUCH a guitar??? Ever do anything besides turn nobs and talk really fast??? I didn't think so...You really should look into some "music" you'd be surprised how much is out there.

Cash The King said:
I honestly don't even know who ''Prog" is. Is that a rock group that you maybe suggested in my other thread? If so I haven't had time to read through all of the post yet. I'll check it out when I can.

I`m sorry but Haha haha haha haha haha I`m drunk but HA hah haha haha haha :D

RAMI said:
No man, it's "real" music...not loops and samples with people talking over it...MUSIC...Look that word up, because you obviously don't have a clue. Ever TOUCH a guitar??? Ever do anything besides turn nobs and talk really fast??? I didn't think so...You really should look into some "music" you'd be surprised how much is out there.

and yeah what he said :D

You don't have to be drunk...I'm trying to decide between laughing my ass off or shaking my fucking head...pretty sad isn't it?

Nakatira said:
I`m sorry but Haha haha haha haha haha I`m drunk but HA hah haha haha haha :D

You never answered the question, so who is "prog"? (LOLOLOLOLOL.. man that's funny shit)

Back