Cardinals win cardinals win cardinals win!!

It's pretty amazing that they made it to the world series. What a crazy septemeber and october. Too bad though that it's now football season and no one gives a shit about baseball anymore. :D

Well, no one outside of St Louis anyway. The Rams are terrible.

It's pretty amazing that they made it to the world series. What a crazy septemeber and october. Too bad though that it's now football season and no one gives a shit about baseball anymore. :D

I don't give a shit about anything else till baseball is over :D The Rams appear to be clueless.

Fo shizzle, ma nizzle. The Rams are a complete disappointment. And the Mizzou Tigers aren't far behind this year. So for us sports fans in the St. Lou area, it's easy to understand why we're Cards fans first.

As an Astros fan and a hater of all things Dallas, I can't pull for either team in the WS. I hope they both somehow manage to lose miserably.

As an Astros fan and a hater of all things Dallas, I can't pull for either team in the WS. I hope they both somehow manage to lose miserably.

Astros had a tough year-and trading off their talent did not make any sense to me.

Astros had a tough year-and trading off their talent did not make any sense to me.

The Astros are trying to free-fall into a full rebuild. Well, they succeeded with the free-fall. We'll see if they can rebuild. But fuck it, I don't care now. It's football season.

Are the Rams much worse than the Vikings this year? From what I've seen of the Vikings between crap kicking, defence other than Allen struggling to make plays, McNab's weird throwing action where all passes land somewhere around the receiver's ankles & bizarre ineffectual trick plays, they look like a complete car crash.

Last edited:
CARDINALS WIN CARDiNALS WIN!!!

Them's my boys...

Someone at work today posted 2 tix for sale--for $300 each! My wife had just called me 15 minutes earlier to tell me she wouldn't be home until 8:00 because she had a cocktail party/mixer to go to. I should've bought 'em anyway...

yup...everytime you thought texas had done enough lol

i dont think i saw the padres score as many runs in the entire last season :facepalm:

Amazing run the last month of the season and playoffs. Never seen anything like it. Game 6 seemed to encapsulate it. Tough to lose LaRussa, but he has payed his dues and earned his furlough.

Unbelievable.....

One of the best WS games I've ever seen.

Say goodbye to Pooholes too.

I think he'll stay. The Cards can't (or won't) make the 10 year, $300 million offer that he'll likely draw on the open market, but I think he genuinely loves St. Louis and wants to have a one-team career. I also think the Cards know that and will add a post-career ownership interest in the team to their best cash offer.

He probably feels the business need to get as much as he can--for the sake of maintaing upward salary pressure for all the other MLB players, but he doesn't need the cash. If they give him say, 10% of the team in addition to the regular contract--he saves face by getting his true market value, and ensures an even more secure future in a city he and his family love to call home.

At least that's what I've been telling the Cards' owners over drinks at the club.

Back