Can anyone tell me what make of microphone this is?

Richard Monroe said:
Notice the ring on the body is flat, unlike the rounded ring on a real U87. That could be MXL, ADK, or a bunch of other companies. The shock mount is Chinese which supports MXL as a likely source.-Richie

So you're saying the ring that is under the grill is supposed to be rounded? Doesn't look like that in this pic:

Break it up, folks!

That's definitely a Neumann U87Ai P48. That little square near the grill is the low frequency roll-off. It's not ADK, MXL or any other Chinese copy. I've got an 87 sitting right here. One of the ways you can really tell it's a Neumann is by looking at the shape of the grill. No other mic has that. Neumann fiercely protects their patents on grill designs.

It's obviously not a Neumann shockmount, but there's no rule that says you've gotta use a Neumann shockmount with a Neumann mic. And the one they are using might allow for closer placement than the Neumann EA 87 shockmount. Although the mic placement, as close as it is, looks like it might be more for a photo op.

Yeah I was just going to add that it's NOT an NT2.

Notice how there's no low cut/-10 dB switch on the back right underneath the capsule. Also, the Rode has no black bands around the top or bottom. And even if the mic were facing backwards, there's no omni/cardioid switch.

How do I know?

I have one sitting in my lap right now.

The shock mount looks exactly like the one that came with my C1. It has the same type of clips, mic stand connector, and even the large black ring has the same indentation around it.

It does look like a photo-op, but is there any such micing technique? Maybe, "High proximity effect" technique!

Back